Bledsoe County Football

jhoutsider

just found out how to get on these boards. First please don't talk about something Sequatchie did on our board. I don't know anything about elected officials and who has who in their pocket. I do know that OUR football program is on a quick decline. We had a very talented team a couple of years ago and Coach Roberson finished 4-7 losing in the first round of the play-offs. I personally thought that this year would be better in terms of wins and losses even with a small drop in talent. Instead I saw a "program" in turmoil. The incident, the way it was handled and the lack of anyone stepping up and trying to help amazed me. I personally felt that the A.D. should have appointed someone to actually be the head coach for those two games and that some administrator should have been with the team during those games. Now someone will get on here and say that the incident is over but IT IS NOT! There is a special called meeting to determine if Coach was wrongfully punished. (That is not for me to decide.) To me though that continues the turmoil. On another note I have heard some names of people that might want the job. Before you start jumping up and down and saying that is the person or persons we need look at their current situation: If a coach doesn't win in their first year it is hard to blame them, if they don't win in their second then questions should arise and if they aren't considerably better by the 3rd year then maybe they aren't a builder. We need a builder or we need Coach Roberson to stay until we really know if he can do the job.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take your kids else where.... I know who you are and I know who your kids are.... Take them to Sequatchie or Rhea Co. they will become the laughing stock of either program..... Probably couldn't serve as waterboy for either team.....

I said months ago I wouldn't respond to another post you made, but I can't help it: talking about someone's kid like that is uncalled for. You might know who he is , but I bet he don't know who you are. My goodness let Coach Roberson take up for himself. You wouldn't talk about my kids like that. And when I find out who you are I will discuss that with you.

BledsoeB you are awfully touchy when it comes to Coach ROberson and I bet truthfully you don't know him very well anyway. You have proven you are a short timer with no real ties to the program other than the fact you get to pay to come to the games and be a cheerleader. Truth is you probably don't really cheer but instead stand around and talk with the other fence kickers who didn't play either. BledsoeWarrior - easy big fella, don't get too wound up over things that may or may not happen. Work with your kids and make them the best they can be. Bledsoe County is still the best place in the world and even though it doesn't seem like it now brighter days are always ahead. My Dad used to say that we have to get up, pull yourself up by your boot straps and go out and make something better today than it was yesterday. That is what needs to be done in our wonderful county. Whether it be ball, schools or bringing in some jobs...we need people in position that say we are going to make it better, we are not going to be satisfied and by golly let's get this thing fixed. Don't get mad it wastes too much energy. Don't worry about some people on here, go to your people or Coach Roberson and tell them the problems.

Take your kids else where.... I know who you are and I know who your kids are.... Take them to Sequatchie or Rhea Co. they will become the laughing stock of either program..... Probably couldn't serve as waterboy for either team.....

monkeyboy used to have problems with bledsoebtheboys, now me beginning to think he is the only one in the county with any sense!!!!! me climb trees

BledsoeB you are awfully touchy when it comes to Coach ROberson and I bet truthfully you don't know him very well anyway. You have proven you are a short timer with no real ties to the program other than the fact you get to pay to come to the games and be a cheerleader. Truth is you probably don't really cheer but instead stand around and talk with the other fence kickers who didn't play either. BledsoeWarrior - easy big fella, don't get too wound up over things that may or may not happen. Work with your kids and make them the best they can be. Bledsoe County is still the best place in the world and even though it doesn't seem like it now brighter days are always ahead. My Dad used to say that we have to get up, pull yourself up by your boot straps and go out and make something better today than it was yesterday. That is what needs to be done in our wonderful county. Whether it be ball, schools or bringing in some jobs...we need people in position that say we are going to make it better, we are not going to be satisfied and by golly let's get this thing fixed. Don't get mad it wastes too much energy. Don't worry about some people on here, go to your people or Coach Roberson and tell them the problems.

I know coach Roberson alot better than any of you do..... I've supported this program through all the Johnny Boynton years and I'll support it through all the Hubert Roberson years.... I only got to experience the Dickie Brown years for 2 so I supported the team through that too.... I don't even have to pay to get into the ball games depending on who is working the gate....

WHUUUUUUUUUUUUU! That is getting in some chin wiskers there bledsoeB!!!I dont know all the kids mentioned but I can guarentee one of them he is talking about is a great athlete and I would hate to see him leave the county.

WHUUUUUUUUUUUUU! That is getting in some chin wiskers there bledsoeB!!!I dont know all the kids mentioned but I can guarentee one of them he is talking about is a great athlete and I would hate to see him leave the county.

somebody must have made bledsoeB mad........did i miss some on another board or something?????? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Well bledsoeb I could care less if you know who I am, I don't have a clue who you are. But, if you would like come by Campbell's tomorrow around 11:30 I'll buy you lunch. The thing is that many of us know Coach Roberson lots better than you do. We have watched him play ball. I know how much he cares about the warriors and know that his family have been life long warrior fans as well as players. However, that doesn't say that he and others involved in the program do not need a shot of enthusiasm and a change of attitude. That goes from the top down. We need people who want badly to succeed and that is not to say that Coach Roberson does not have those desires but his team did not play that way during this season. Evaluation of a program is necessary if the program is going to progress and it is funny you seem to be in of the people who despite your continuous defense of the program really is happy with mediocrity and lower. I for one was not raised that way nor did I raise my children that way and hopefully as they have children will want there children to strive for excellence.

You will get the chance real soon to say it to my face ole boy, I don't know who you think I am but I guarentee you one thing I ain't who you think I am......... But believe you me, you will meet me soon enough & I will let you tell me to my face my kids are laughing stocks, you might do it, but I bet you don't do it twice!!!!!!!!! You crossed the line Pal talking trash about a mans kids like that.For me this whole coach T thing is a spare time hobby, but you just changed that, Now this thing is personal!!!!!!

Well bledsoeb I could care less if you know who I am, I don't have a clue who you are. But, if you would like come by Campbell's tomorrow around 11:30 I'll buy you lunch. The thing is that many of us know Coach Roberson lots better than you do. We have watched him play ball. I know how much he cares about the warriors and know that his family have been life long warrior fans as well as players. However, that doesn't say that he and others involved in the program do not need a shot of enthusiasm and a change of attitude. That goes from the top down. We need people who want badly to succeed and that is not to say that Coach Roberson does not have those desires but his team did not play that way during this season. Evaluation of a program is necessary if the program is going to progress and it is funny you seem to be in of the people who despite your continuous defense of the program really is happy with mediocrity and lower. I for one was not raised that way nor did I raise my children that way and hopefully as they have children will want there children to strive for excellence.

good post......very good post....... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

[/size]

I know coach Roberson alot better than any of you do..... I've supported this program through all the Johnny Boynton years and I'll support it through all the Hubert Roberson years.... I only got to experience the Dickie Brown years for 2 so I supported the team through that too.... I don't even have to pay to get into the ball games depending on who is working the gate.... BCHSpride1 I know who you are too.... Believe it or not....

I hate to pile on Bledsoe B, but if you wont even pay five dollars to watch the game thats kinda like not voting you dont get to have an opinion and whoever is letting you in the gate should be fired thats just like stealing from these kids.How do you think sports gets funded.I looked at the total of the gate money this year its pathetic I bet they didnt bring in two thirds what it really shoulda been and you are part of that you should be ashamed /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="