Congratulations Grace Christian Academy

eagle3314

Cosby was 6-5 in 2005 and 9-2 in 2006 , not to mention a few winning seasons in the early to mid 90's so this isn't our first taste of a good season. I love how the only team that has previously won a title between the three of us is the only one on here hollering it's a co championship , greedy buttheads! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Hey old24eagle, I guess you have a point there. Hard to give up that hardware, or split it into three equal pieces. Here's an idea, whoever makes it the futher in the playoffs can be crowned champions of the MEC. Everyone thinks their team is the best. Prove it over the next couple of weeks. Good luck with Midway. I think you can pull it off. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are wrong once again 'Lil Puppy'. It will say 2008 Region 1A champions. Seen it happen before in other classifications. Just face it, the little puppies are third in the region and are not the domininant force anymore.....Grace and Cosby are the new ones. When are you gonna face the facts?

Looks like someone claimed it. Maybe not from Cosby, but I wasn't just talking to Cosby. To tell you the truth, I don't know anything, other than what I read, about any of the non-region games any of you have played, other than their records. They all look weak to me! Hampton just has my respect for the last few years they've put together. Honestly, I had never even heard of them before we played them in 2005. I'll say it again, good luck Cosby, Grace, and Hampton.

All this crap about playing weak schedules is driving me CRAAAAZY! If we go by this team played this team who beat that team which won such and such reason lets just do it like this.

Cosby beat Hampton which beat AAAAunicoi.

Cosby beat Hampton which lost by 1 to Happy Valley who won region1 AA (we beat Hampton by 4 so we are 3 better than happy valley.

Cosby beat Hampton which lost to region 2A champs Oneida in a game that could have went the other way.

Cosby beat Hampton which lost a close one to AAAA Johnson County.

Cosby beat Hampton ahhhhh you get the point.

everyone wants to trash our schedule but we played up within reason and within driving distance. Should we have played Alcoa , Maryville and Seymore? Why doesn't Hampton play Science Hill , DB , and Sullivan South? all the same driving distances.

Cosby was 6-5 in 2005 and 9-2 in 2006 , not to mention a few winning seasons in the early to mid 90's so this isn't our first taste of a good season. I love how the only team that has previously won a title between the three of us is the only one on here hollering it's a co championship , greedy buttheads! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

AMEN!!!

All this crap about playing weak schedules is driving me CRAAAAZY! If we go by this team played this team who beat that team which won such and such reason lets just do it like this.

Cosby beat Hampton which beat AAAAunicoi.

Cosby beat Hampton which lost by 1 to Happy Valley who won region1 AA (we beat Hampton by 4 so we are 3 better than happy valley.

Cosby beat Hampton which lost to region 2A champs Oneida in a game that could have went the other way.

Cosby beat Hampton which lost a close one to AAAA Johnson County.

Cosby beat Hampton ahhhhh you get the point.

everyone wants to trash our schedule but we played up within reason and within driving distance. Should we have played Alcoa , Maryville and Seymore? Why doesn't Hampton play Science Hill , DB , and Sullivan South? all the same driving distances.

Let be honest here, you guys have downed Grace's schedule all year long. And to be honest,its the reason they are the 1 seed. It don't hurt to be honest. Another thing Ifind funny is this, some of you were accusing Graces Coach of cussing an saying all sorts of bad things about them, the only thing I've said about them is they have an advantage of picking up players and that they have run the score up on several. Ihold to my statement, you guys seemed to have found a new love. Can't be both ways.

Let be honest here, you guys have downed Grace's schedule all year long. And to be honest,its the reason they are the 1 seed. It don't hurt to be honest. Another thing Ifind funny is this, some of you were accusing Graces Coach of cussing an saying all sorts of bad things about them, the only thing I've said about them is they have an advantage of picking up players and that they have run the score up on several. Ihold to my statement, you guys seemed to have found a new love. Can't be both ways.

Now you are trying to put words in others peoples mouths as well as change the subject. I believe this thread started from a nice Cosby fan who was simply congratulating Grace on a good game as well as a good season. If you want to put down Grace and Cosby, well then please start your own post because you were the one who started all the negative stuff on this thread. I have come to realize now in the past 5 years that I have been involved at GCA that Cosby fans are way more classier than Hampton fans..............mainly because of the 'pujo'. Lay off of us. One more thing, if we get beat by Coalfield or Greenback, you want here us whine and make excuses why we lost or that we were really the better team in a loss. Once again, enjoy your third place.

Wow, this GCA, Cosby, and "King" lovefest is just hilarious!!!! It's just plain jealousy and envy of the Hampton Bulldogs success over the last several years. It's easy to understand because even in a down year, the Dogs still finish in a three-way tie for the MEC championship and are still the best team in the MEC.

Pujo, keep telling it like it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Hampton Bulldogs!!!!!

Beat the Greenback Cherokees!!!!!

By the way, congrats to Cosby and GCA for finally obtaining at least a share of the MEC title.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Wow, this GCA, Cosby, and "King" lovefest is just hilarious!!!! It's just plain jealousy and envy of the Hampton Bulldogs success over the last several years. It's easy to understand because even in a down year, the Dogs still finish in a three-way tie for the MEC championship and are still the best team in the MEC.

Pujo, keep telling it like it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Hampton Bulldogs!!!!!

Beat the Greenback Cherokees!!!!!

By the way, congrats to Cosby and GCA for finally obtaining at least a share of the MEC title.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> People hate you when you are #1!!!!!!

If anything, I think Hampton fans are ones that are jealous and dillusional. Cosby pounded and embarrassed Hampton's line the entire second half with their tailback just like West Greene did with Ward. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I think its funny how all Hampton has to look to now is their past because the future has other teams in the MEC winning the trophy. This is not a one season thing. The days of Hampton dominating this conference are over!!! whoooooo!! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

If anything, I think Hampton fans are ones that are jealous and dillusional. Cosby pounded and embarrassed Hampton's line the entire second half with their tailback just like West Greene did with Ward. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I think its funny how all Hampton has to look to now is their past because the future has other teams in the MEC winning the trophy. This is not a one season thing. The days of Hampton dominating this conference are over!!! whoooooo!! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Can I have an AMEN? Tell it like it is 'zAZa90'. I like the way you think! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Every team in region 1 loses more people than Hampton. It might not be over for a while. Hampton could be very strong next season.