Region 1-1a vs Region 2-1a First round playoffs?

Guest Shocker0

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is a great topic. i hope it stays that way. good luck to all teams. my perdiction would be the simlple truth. anyone of these teams could win. have seen all play. cloudlands misfortune against hampton hurts them. see if we can keep this topic solid and not a team bashing forum for trash talk. i hope that the cosby nation will step up and bit their lip. good luck and safty to all teams.

coach shelton

Well said Coach, I know enough about Cloudlands ordeal to say they are no match for a powerful Oneida. The rest could be very interesting. I do think that Grace and Cosby should be the favoriyes. Midway was a very good team ,but the loss of several starters at a 1a school is usually hard to overcome. Hope everyone stays healthy and the best team comes out of all of this.

I think Grace and Cosby has the best chance to advance for Region 1. Hampton will get blown off the field and I don't think Cloudland can handle the Indians D. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

There will be only one blowout , Hampton will have a good chance at a win. They just have to play their best. Cloudland is just tooo banged up and Oneida was to tough to start with. You should let the hatred go , Hampton was nice the other night, it could have been much worse.

I think Grace and Cosby has the best chance to advance for Region 1. Hampton will get blown off the field and I don't think Cloudland can handle the Indians D. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

After what I witnessed the other night, Oneida's offence might be pretty hard to deal with also.

Guest Shocker0

Ok... lets think. I know everyone is pulling for coalfield, because everyone hates us. But to predict that wed lose? Now lets use our brains on this one. We will win, not in a blowout obviously, but Grace will win.

Well, there is some bias in my post as I am a big Region 2 fan. Coalfield beating Grace would be the perfect scenario to me. It's an outside shot, but I definitely believe they have a chance. Coalfield is not the same team as they were when Grace beat them the first time...they've really turned a curve in the program and are playing great lately

Well said Coach, I know enough about Cloudlands ordeal to say they are no match for a powerful Oneida. The rest could be very interesting. I do think that Grace and Cosby should be the favoriyes. Midway was a very good team ,but the loss of several starters at a 1a school is usually hard to overcome. Hope everyone stays healthy and the best team comes out of all of this.

I did forget about Midway having those players out...this could be a really close game now. It will go either way, just whoever wants it more

excuse my ignorance, (in all seriousness) Coach Shelton, who do you coach for?

ok nvm found out /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Its all good

depends on who you ask. most people call us muffins, but i call us eagles. young men who work hard and develop the best they can. young men with a mission to try and develop and have the tradition of teams who are RESPECTED for their EFFORT, CLASS, and SUCCESS.

coach shelton

Coach, I just want to say congratulations on a great year. One thing I've noticed is after you guys lost to Grace, not one Cosby poster got on here and showed their tail. I've tried to model my behavior after these people. After Hampton spanked us other night, I got on here and gave them the credit. I hope Cosby can go far in the playoffs.