HARDIN COUNTY @ MEMPHIS EAST

HCTigerFanII

Positively yes, based on what I witnessed vs Melrose (although EastMustang says that they are not strictly option).

---------------------------------------------

As for the option's defense...

Well, Melrose sure as heck did not get that memo!

You can count the times on one hand that Melrose laid a good lick on East's QB, as he was running that option. Most of the time, the QB simply turned the corner untouched then racked up a big gainer. He absolutely destroyed Melrose, all night long--with that same play, over & over & over. It was absolutely stunning to watch.

Wasn't Melrose up 20 to 6 at one point in the game?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How was Gabriel Hunter able to run for over 200 yards? Is he just that good, or is their offensive line that good, or both?

He got most of it (and I mean most of it) in the first quarter. Coach made a personel change and changed the defensive front and pretty much held him under control. He is a good back. Downhill runner. You got to hit him and not let him outside. He is also a good receiver out of the backfield. His line is ok, not as good as last year. IMO.

Hardin County's offense is gonna be hard to handle. They put up more points on Henry Co. than anyone has all year, and of course the Henry fans are gonna say it was on our 2nd and 3rd team, but did everyone else have the same chance. Cause they have been blowing everyone else out too, but Hardin Co. has a QB who has Multiple D1 offers, right now he is commited to Memphis. He is very athletic, he has passed for over 2,000 yards and over 25 passing tds, he has rushed for over 700. They have a receiver that leads West TN in every receiving category. They have a running back that has rushed for over 700 yards. They also have a another receiver who has caught over 6 tds. I would put there offense only behind Henry Co's in The state. They also have a Sophomore DB who has over 5 picks this year. What im trying to say is yours not going to just blitz and expect to beat this team cause they have all sorts of weapons on offense. East better be ready for an upset if they dont come to play.

Hardin County's offense is gonna be hard to handle. They put up more points on Henry Co. than anyone has all year, and of course the Henry fans are gonna say it was on our 2nd and 3rd team, but did everyone else have the same chance. Cause they have been blowing everyone else out too, but Hardin Co. has a QB who has Multiple D1 offers, right now he is commited to Memphis. He is very athletic, he has passed for over 2,000 yards and over 25 passing tds, he has rushed for over 700. They have a receiver that leads West TN in every receiving category. They have a running back that has rushed for over 700 yards. They also have a another receiver who has caught over 6 tds. I would put there offense only behind Henry Co's in The state. They also have a Sophomore DB who has over 5 picks this year. What im trying to say is yours not going to just blitz and expect to beat this team cause they have all sorts of weapons on offense. East better be ready for an upset if they dont come to play.

These are the playoffs ... at this point in the season ... if you don't come ready to play ... you either don't have a pulse or you aren't playing in the post season. East has faced two other pass happy teams in Fairley and Melrose. Hardin County isn't going to throw anything at East that they can't handle.

I want to see Hardin County win this game, but I don't look for it to happen. I believe that East will score over 40 points, and I simply don't see Hardin County scoring half that much on East. I hope that I am wrong.

I want to see Hardin County win this game, but I don't look for it to happen. I believe that East will score over 40 points, and I simply don't see Hardin County scoring half that much on East. I hope that I am wrong.

I hope that you are wrong to but Hardin Countys defense is not good at all from what I have saw of them especially against 4-A teams, but their offense is pretty good which could make this game a shootout with the last team with the ball winning the game.

I hope that you are wrong to but Hardin Countys defense is not good at all from what I have saw of them especially against 4-A teams, but their offense is pretty good which could make this game a shootout with the last team with the ball winning the game.

That would be a fun game to see!!!!!!!!!!!