Huntingdon @ USJ

Mustangplayer

I hadn't been around a computer this week to read about it but I had the same feeling bulldogfan did. Congrats to USJ goodluck in D2. Everyone knew goin in USJ couldn't stop the run and it sounds like swenson did a great job gameplanning. Heard Huntingdon was running out of the Power-I. Huge game for Holder. How did Huntingdon force the 4 Int's? Bump? Congrats to Huntingdon. JCS will be quite a bit tougher in the trenches and a little bit more diverse on O. BUT its at Paul Ward.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Huntingdon Mustang football program should be proud to have Eric Swenson. It was proven before Swenson came back to take Head Coach that he was special. That was proven by one of the ALL TIME biggest thrashing of David Lipscomp. I believe Huntingdon knocked off 3 undefeated teams to win the State Championship that year. Lewis County was 12-0, Milan was 13-0, and Lipscomb was 14-0 ( 29-0 before that point because they went 15-0 the year before that). Then a Swenson led team blew them out 48-14.

Its important that the current Mustang players understand who exactly their head coach is. If they do understand that Eric Swenson will take them back to the top the everything will take care of itself.

If I know Eric, he will have a master plan for the team they play this week eventhough they went 5-5. I will be waiting patiently in East Tennessee to see how this weeks game comes out.

Sincerely

A Believer in Eric Swenson

I think a few more may be believers after tonight.

i like the way you think bulldogfan! for the stangs to win,we have to keep the ball. we had the ball almost the whole 3rd quarter against a'ville. usj can't score if they don't have the ball. good luck to the dogs because i'd love to see us play again.

forget what i said ! we rammed it down there throats.this is the mustang football we all know and enjoy!

forget what i said ! we rammed it down there throats.this is the mustang football we all know and enjoy!

this was like the huntingdon-alcoa championship game in 2004.back and forth scoring the first half. h-town pressured overby and he throws the same number of ints in this game as he has all year.kennon holder wore out his cleats in the first half and had to get a new pair to start the second half. he wore those out too!