Wilson Central @ Lincoln County

WCfan09

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking forward to this game Friday night at the pit. Got a little over zealous with the score last week. Both teams will be ready to play and play hard. Centrals speed helps them win this game. 28 ??“ 14 Where??™s the parrot /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> . Good luck to both teams and remember to keep it CLEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good news....Weather should be cool and semi-dry. Rain supposed to be gone by game time. Bring your jackets and show your support for our boys. They have worked hard all year for this. Win or lose.....love my DUB C. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Good luck to WC in this one. I try to pull for our region but I don't know in this one.

Plus, I don't want to go down to LC if Smyrna takes care of business tonight. Not cause they scare me but because I have no interests in that ride.

Come on, man. Its a win-win situation for you guys. The Pit on a friday night is indeed a great experience

Come on, man. Its a win-win situation for you guys. The Pit on a friday night is indeed a great experience

True but...........the drive............I'm not a fan of that!

Question, what's the other win you speek of? WC?

Help me out, I hate looking ahead but if Smyrna take care of Franklin Co. and WC wins, will that be another home game for the Bulldogs?