CPA vs. Hickman County (round 1)

football1011

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Passing

Roman CPA 132 completions 222 attempts 0.595 completion % 1787 yards 18 TDs 13 Ints

Rushing

Scott Sowell Hickman Co. 138 attempts 1081 yards 7.8 avg. 8 TDs (missed last 3 games)

You would think these two will determine the outcome of the game, but CPA has the Z factor.

Mr. Mason has seen an increase in carries over the last three weeks, and I look for CPA to pound it with Mason and then take it to the air when they put 8 in the box.

Any truth to the rumor that the reason you all keep referring to #85 as "Z" or "Mr. Mason" is because he is a wee little man and a wee little man is he? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

ddaddy, do some research.

I see CPA and Goodpasture over the last 5 years have scheduled teams like Riverdale, Ravenwood, McGavock, Ensworth, Boyd Buchanan, BGA, MBA, Lipscomb, PJPII, and Stratford (if you would do some research you would know Startford is one of the most talented teams in the midstate just have really low numbers for a 4A school).

So these teams, just like the successful ones in Missouri, understand that your regular season serves one purpose and that is to prepare you for the post season. So that is why you see theses two teams have so much success. So ddaddy, how about Lewis Co. stop accumulating 10-0 seasons, go out and play someone so you can make a run deep in the playoffs.

Alos it shows your knowledge of the playoffs as Lewis and Hickman can not meet until the Quarters, when Lewis Co. wins tonight. 3 time state runner up Goodpasture will make the trip in round 2.

Kind of like the deep run CPA has made the last couple of years. I bet you've NEVER seen LC or HC play. And I do believe that HC and LC must win tonight in order to make it to the qrts. the week after next. Man I'm getting tired of breaking things down for you at such a low level. I've tried to treat you like a former coach who knows the game, but every time you post you prove that theory wrong!

Kind of like the deep run CPA has made the last couple of years. I bet you've NEVER seen LC or HC play. And I do believe that HC and LC must win tonight in order to make it to the qrts. the week after next. Man I'm getting tired of breaking things down for you at such a low level. I've tried to treat you like a former coach who knows the game, but every time you post you prove that theory wrong!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It??™s game time so the time for all the jibber jabber is over. This has been a fun week of t??te-? -t??te. I congratulate both teams for the great season that they have had this year. CPA will no doubt present a great challenge for the Bulldogs and vice versa. Play hard Bulldogs and good luck!

It??™s game time so the time for all the jibber jabber is over. This has been a fun week of t??te-? -t??te. I congratulate both teams for the great season that they have had this year. CPA will no doubt present a great challenge for the Bulldogs and vice versa. Play hard Bulldogs and good luck!

We appreciate all the well wishes from LC this week. Good luck to the Panthers as well!

hope that helps you sleep better tonight....you will see good coaching on Friday night but it will be on the side of the RED AND BLACK!

Really bland, ineffective, and non-creative coaching is all I saw. CPA was the far superior team and would win 10 out of 10 times. CPA will roll to the state championship game, mark my words.