Siegel @ Cookeville

Mr. Heisman

Should be a close game from what i know. Im going with Siegel...good luck to both teams.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does Siegel look? Are they big? Physical? Who is their key players?

They are big, they are physical but they have not been playing very well lately.

Big O line...........nice backs...........physical DL

#15 is a nice Back.........#75 is a stud on the DL.........but there's more.

They are a nice team but it depends on what team shows up.

i know nothing about cookville...but siegel has lost 4 out of last 5...or it might be 5 our of last 6...

something has happened over their the last half of the season and it ain't good...

gooch is a beast and their QB is a pretty reliable and good high school quarterback...

siegel looks much better in uniform than they actually played the last 5 games...i hope siegel wins...but something tells me cookville takes them

I hope the Cavaliers have a win!! I would love to maybe see more passing. They have to do much better. Can't win with 3 and outs all the time. It seems like they are having too much trouble getting 1st downs lately.

Anyway, I think they are certainly tallented enough.

GO CAVALIERS!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

YOUR RIGHT ABOUT PASSING.WHEN THEY SWITCH qb the other team knows whats coming and like JOSIN said in paper they need to hold there blocks on the line.i saw our center and tackle on one side just ran over by WARREN CO.he knows then line a promblem then he is head man fix it.but like you said get to passing like you did when you were winning or we may be one and done

I will go with the cavs on this one.The stars backed into the playoffs, and are really flat.Having never been in the playoffs before, I don't like their chances.What do you think SEE_GULL GRAD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />