Siegel @ Cookeville

Mr. Heisman

keenhill if your a player then you need to stay off here and worry about your play on the field. Enough said. You can't win games on message boards. And i'm sure that coach joslin knows what he is doing. wait and see.

Whoever this is, I can promise you that is not Patrick Keener writting any message that is under the user name Keenhill or whatever it is. And also, I would appreciate it if his name was not brought up on here again by anyone. Now I usually stay out of post that have anything to do with Cookeville, but he does not need to have people thinking that he is on here writting things, so somebody can go crying to Coach J about players being on here.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who is this his daddy or family member? It sure sounds like him. And besides Joslin does not take what is said on here very seriously. All he asks is that his players do not post crap on here. I played for him early in his days at CHS. He used to run the team to death until someone admitted who was posting on here.

On another note, since i don't live near Cookeville i am in the dark. Did any other teams make the playoffs or bowl games. I know Monterey used to be good.

If so who do they play. Is there a newspaper or anything i can look at to look at how things are going on there.

who is this his daddy or family member? It sure sounds like him. And besides Joslin does not take what is said on here very seriously. All he asks is that his players do not post crap on here. I played for him early in his days at CHS. He used to run the team to death until someone admitted who was posting on here.

On another note, since i don't live near Cookeville i am in the dark. Did any other teams make the playoffs or bowl games. I know Monterey used to be good.

If so who do they play. Is there a newspaper or anything i can look at to look at how things are going on there.

If you don't live here then how do you know "it sounds like him." The players are all aware of how Coach J feels about posting on here. He would not go against his wishes. Again, I can promise you that this player was not on here posting at that time or any other time.

keenhill if your a player then you need to stay off here and worry about your play on the field. Enough said. You can't win games on message boards. And i'm sure that coach joslin knows what he is doing. wait and see.

I love the way people jump to conclusions on here. I got a phone call tonight blaming some poor Cav for what I wrote. I number 1 am no longer a player...wish I was but I am an ex-player and a 50-year-old redneck fan. I have been to every game this year and have read every newspaper article faithfully. I think it's a shame that people will come on here and blame a player for something I wrote. My name is based on the redneck character from "King of the Hill". I do not know the young man but I have watched him play this year and they have won. Those who blamed him and suggested that he listen to the coach owe that kid an apology. Apparently we cannot talk about weaknesses that even our coaches have talked about in the newspaper. Again I apologize to the young man and will no longer post about Cav football. Being an old lineman, I know good line play and bad line play and I am not the only one in the stands yelling at the coaches to please pass the ball and to do something about the line on Friday nights. But, I will refrain from posting.

This is keenhill1 trying to help you. For your local info on sports, pull up the Herald Citizen. They do a GREAT job of covering all area teams.

If you read my posts i said IF this is a player then stay off. For being a redneck fan you sure "know" alot about cav football. You keep coaching from the stands, thats what Cookeville football needs right now. Alot more daddys yelling from the stands. They are in the stands for a reason.

Back to the game. I think it'll be a real close game but having it be at Cookeville, I pick them to win it. If Cookeville gets on a roll like they did early, lookout.

If you read my posts i said IF this is a player then stay off. For being a redneck fan you sure "know" alot about cav football. You keep coaching from the stands, thats what Cookeville football needs right now. Alot more daddys yelling from the stands. They are in the stands for a reason.

Back to the game. I think it'll be a real close game but having it be at Cookeville, I pick them to win it. If Cookeville gets on a roll like they did early, lookout.

First, not a daddy. Yes, I am one of the loud fans...I cheer, I stomp, I ring my bell. After playing football and watching for 40+ years, I do have an opinion. You are right...fans can be wrong, but the last time I checked, so can coaches, officials, and parents and all that thrown in the pot makes that a wonderful game we call football. I think the Cavs will win...GO CAVS!!!

I LOVE MY CAVS!!!

Just to clear things up right now i am a recent graduate of Cookeville and not a current player. I have seen Cookeville 3 times this year and the defense is the strength of the team. They have some good backs but they need to pass more so they can have more success running the ball. I havent seen Siegel but I know people who have seen them play and they told me Siegel is a good team who plays in a tough region so their record is deceiving. Since the game is being played in Cookeville it is an obvious advantage for the Cavs but since it is the playoffs both teams will come to play. Should be a very good game.