Crockett vs. Mitchell

bigwooten

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to the Cavs. This will be a good game and i believe the closest out of the region 7 and 8 matchups. Whoever the winner is i know Haywood will be ready for them. If Mitchell wins the Tomcats will be looking for revenge as Mitchell put them out in the quarterfinals last year. If Crockett wins it will be another great physical football game between a new and ongoing rivalry between schools, friends, and counties. Big Woo get your boys right and make sure ol Jared has an answer to that inner city memphis SPEED.

I think Pratt will have them ready. This will probably be the fastest and most hard hitting team Crockett has faced this year. I dont know much about Mitchell this year but they always have athletes. If Mosier isnt playin then i see it hard for Crockett to win. Just his presence helps, he his the leader of the team so some other guys are gonna have to step up and lead this team if they want to move on to round 2. Bass and Prewitt have produced all year, lets hope they keep it up. Austin Taylor is also back, i dont know if he's 100% but he does provide a big body and the fullback and linebacker position. Crockett's line also has to stand strong. They cant let Mitchell overpower them as did Haywood. I hope everybody is healthy. Good luck CC. No prediction yet.

I think Pratt will have them ready. This will probably be the fastest and most hard hitting team Crockett has faced this year. I dont know much about Mitchell this year but they always have athletes. If Mosier isnt playin then i see it hard for Crockett to win. Just his presence helps, he his the leader of the team so some other guys are gonna have to step up and lead this team if they want to move on to round 2. Bass and Prewitt have produced all year, lets hope they keep it up. Austin Taylor is also back, i dont know if he's 100% but he does provide a big body and the fullback and linebacker position. Crockett's line also has to stand strong. They cant let Mitchell overpower them as did Haywood. I hope everybody is healthy. Good luck CC. No prediction yet.

ALL REGION 7 FANS ARE PULLING FOR THE CAVS..HOPEFULLY MOSIER WILL PLAY AS HE ADDS THE NEEDED PUNCH FOR THE CAVS SUCCESS IN ANY GAME..HANDS-DOWN THE BEST PLAYER IN REGION 7..

GO CROCKETT !!!!!!!

Man, I hate that about Mosier. As stated, he is the best player in the region. Not to mention, he is the heart and soul of that football team. You tend to see them looking around for him when he isn't out there. Someone has got to step up this week and be that guy. Im sure Travis will be the loudest cheerleader out there on Firday night.

I see it really tough for the Cavs to pull this one out. However, I've seen much crazier things. I will be rooting for the CAVS. Good luck to all of Region 7. I would love to get another shot at the Tomcats! Prediction later this week...

Man, I hate that about Mosier. As stated, he is the best player in the region. Not to mention, he is the heart and soul of that football team. You tend to see them looking around for him when he isn't out there. Someone has got to step up this week and be that guy. Im sure Travis will be the loudest cheerleader out there on Firday night.

I see it really tough for the Cavs to pull this one out. However, I've seen much crazier things. I will be rooting for the CAVS. Good luck to all of Region 7. I would love to get another shot at the Tomcats! Prediction later this week...

Mosier is a great football player but injuries have plaqued him his whole career so to go out on a limb and say he is the best player in this region i do not know if i agree. Ability is one thing which the kid has but putting stats and W's up is what makes someone the best player. No doubt in my mind if he was healthy he COULD do this but with him staying injured id have to go with another pick for BEST player in the region.

Then who is your Pick? Cant just leave it hanging out there kidrock7...

Watson, quarterback from Haywood. He has done a great job coming in and taking the reigns for the Tomcats and is a PLAYMAKER. He is an uprising star and is getting the job done through stats and W's. Too bad Haywood doesn't run the spread or his stats really could be ugly.

Click from Dburg, Watson from Haywood, And Mosier from Crockett are IMO the best players in the region regardless of stats. If Mosier would have played half the games he missed this year, his stats would be very good. But CC splits up its carries with usually 3 backs so no one will have outstanding numbers. Same thing with the 07 class. If Perry or either of the Johnsons played for a mediocre team with them being the only stars then they would have broke records. Just as Andre Flowers did at DC. So stats arent all you can base it on. Perry was the region MVP and didnt break the 1000 rushing yard mark. He was in the 900's.

Mitchell is an extrememly physical team with good size and speed. Thye will be an extrememly tuff out. They are suspect to teams with lots of speed. Sheffield beat them with speed, but Mitchell pounded them hard. The early losses of Mitchell are deceptive since they are against teams that are in higer classes who are all in the playoffs. Should be a good game and I am predicting Mitchell will knock of Crockett by 7.