What Will Teams be doing in Chattanooga?

DonCChatt

I forgot to mention that there is a special "sale" going on at Hamilton place mall for the soccer players in town. For players, it works like this. For each hour you spend at the mall, the discount amount goes up. It starts at 10%, and then goes to 15% in the 2nd hour, 20% in the 3rd hour. You have to stay, but the discounts can go up as high as 75%. Parents, it's not for you, buy your girls can really get some fantastic deals, if they put in the time...

Unfortunately, only select schools on select days get to participate (we couldn't round up of enough sponsors). For JCS, your sale starts tonight at 10:00 pm, so if you shop all night, by noon on Wednesday, you'll be at 75%.

The next school to be able to participate hasn't yet been decided. It will probably be FRA or Seymour. Check back on Wednesday around 6:30 pm to see who gets picked. The program will then take a break, but will start back on Friday evening with another school (perhaps CAK, SC, CPA, or USJ).

Special thanks to the Notre Dame Booster club for their sponsorship of the A/AA program.

AAA, sorry but your sponsorship fell through at the last minute. We thought we had two schools that might sponsor you guys, but they cancelled Saturday for some reason.

In D2, Baylor School is our sponsor, and they aren't fooling around. They have gone ahead and sponsored Father Ryan, Briarcrest, and JPII starting Wednesday at 9:00.

For the selected teams, go to the customer service desk in the middle of the mall at Hamilton Place (in your uniform), and shop, shop, shop....

See you on the pitch....

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DonC

Did I miss the invitation for all teams to come out to your house for a cookout ?

I'll help Mapquest your house for you, and put it on here for everyone...what time were you thinking ???...an early dinner before the ND game, or late night party for afterwards???...of course, the other teams can probably make lunch also, if it isn't too much trouble...it appears they would not miss you at work, since you seem to have all of this freetime....

David

(Gotta love the attention to detail in your Mall Plan...)

I forgot to mention that there is a special "sale" going on at Hamilton place mall for the soccer players in town. For players, it works like this. For each hour you spend at the mall, the discount amount goes up. It starts at 10%, and then goes to 15% in the 2nd hour, 20% in the 3rd hour. You have to stay, but the discounts can go up as high as 75%. Parents, it's not for you, buy your girls can really get some fantastic deals, if they put in the time...

Unfortunately, only select schools on select days get to participate (we couldn't round up of enough sponsors). For JCS, your sale starts tonight at 10:00 pm, so if you shop all night, by noon on Wednesday, you'll be at 75%.

The next school to be able to participate hasn't yet been decided. It will probably be FRA or Seymour. Check back on Wednesday around 6:30 pm to see who gets picked. The program will then take a break, but will start back on Friday evening with another school (perhaps CAK, SC, CPA, or USJ).

Special thanks to the Notre Dame Booster club for their sponsorship of the A/AA program.

AAA, sorry but your sponsorship fell through at the last minute. We thought we had two schools that might sponsor you guys, but they cancelled Saturday for some reason.

In D2, Baylor School is our sponsor, and they aren't fooling around. They have gone ahead and sponsored Father Ryan, Briarcrest, and JPII starting Wednesday at 9:00.

For the selected teams, go to the customer service desk in the middle of the mall at Hamilton Place (in your uniform), and shop, shop, shop....

See you on the pitch....

Seeing ChampsDDS post made me wonder......For JCS thats free dential work for tonight only, Correct Champs /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

DonC

Did I miss the invitation for all teams to come out to your house for a cookout ?

I'll help Mapquest your house for you, and put it on here for everyone...what time were you thinking ???...an early dinner before the ND game, or late night party for afterwards???...of course, the other teams can probably make lunch also, if it isn't too much trouble...it appears they would not miss you at work, since you seem to have all of this freetime....

David

(Gotta love the attention to detail in your Mall Plan...)

David, you also missed that the cookout is for local posters from CoachT.com, as well. Are the ribs going to be pork or beef, Don?

I forgot to announce that FRA was selected as the next A/AA team to get selected to participate. Since we are late in announcing it, you need to hurry out to Hamilton Place mall right away....

Funny you mentioned that, because I heard that CPA was invited to go with FRA as well! What a weird coincidence!

Bowling baby! We ALWAYS go team bowling!

Plus with the guys, a HECK of a lot of video games. Don't see that working with the girls, though.

EDITED to add year and team

Funny story:

ND is playing the baseball state championship at Engel Stadium in 1979 against Marshall County. They had a kid described as a left-handed Sandy Kofax.

In the second inning, we get to him pretty good and when the inning ends, their coach storms to the third-base box mad as a snake. He tells our coach that the team had been staying at the Eastgate Motel and he'd given them permission to walk over to the mall to kill time before the game.

Instead they went bowling at the Holiday Bowl. The pitcher rolled three or four games and had nothing on the mound.