Darkhorse in 1A

ddaddy

O yeah I almost forgot one team they were so dark of a darkhorse...

THE SOUTH PITTSBURG HIGH SCHOOL PIRATES, it's a shot in the dark but hey they have a fighting chance...lol

/unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

Could any team in Region 1 or 2 make some noise? Oneida, Greenback, Hampton, MUFFINS?

Maybe Oneida?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Union City Golden Tornadoes' coach is Coach Darren Bowling his 1st year @ UC. Coach Fishel was last year's coach and now he is the offensive coordinator at Crocket County High School.

I??™m truly sorry for the slip and I ment no disrespect. I knew that Jimmy the UTM graduate, former S. Fulton QB and longtime UC assistant coach ended his Head coaching tenure at UC and was replaced by Coach Bowling. Who came to UC by way of Obion/Dyersburg. Coach Bowling has done a wonderful job at bringing back the winning ways of the tradition rich program of Coach Barnes and Shanks. UC will be a formidable opponent for WC or anyone else who draws them in any round.

There are not 31 other teams who can do what WC can do with the balance and effectiveness of the wildcats. And S. Pitt is not a dark horse!

Two Teams...

Memphis Manassas

and

Wayne County

O yeah I almost forgot one team they were so dark of a darkhorse...

THE SOUTH PITTSBURG HIGH SCHOOL PIRATES, it's a shot in the dark but hey they have a fighting chance...lol

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The only time South Pittsburg is a "dark horse" is in their home uniforms (black on black). Manassas might be a good selection and I can say more about that after my Rebels play them Friday night.

I know nada about Wayne Co. so no comment there.

My dark horse will be Lake Co.. They are so hot right now folks are still swimmin' in Reelfoot in November!!!!

I'll also pick SPitt to end up with the big prize too in the end.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The only time South Pittsburg is a "dark horse" is in their home uniforms (black on black). Manassas might be a good selection and I can say more about that after my Rebels play them Friday night.

I know nada about Wayne Co. so no comment there.

My dark horse will be Lake Co.. They are so hot right now folks are still swimmin' in Reelfoot in November!!!!

I'll also pick SPitt to end up with the big prize too in the end.

I have to go with McKenzie or Union City..Don't see my Lake Co. Falcons going that far because of their defense..It will be hard to keep scoring close to 40 points each game..!

Anyone from region 6 -A. They are better top to bottom 1-4 over anyone in the state lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> just ask them.

Since u are such a crap stirer, are u going to pull your butt up out of your easy chair and come to the game in waynesboro, or are u going to stay home and hide behind your computer screen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha lol /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Since u are such a crap stirer, are u going to pull your butt up out of your easy chair and come to the game in waynesboro, or are u going to stay home and hide behind your computer screen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha lol /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

LOL I will actually be at the Cascade game this week. If your team makes it to the third round I will be in WC to watch the Champions play you guys. I dont mind meeting you face to face either not a problem from my end. I dont take this as personal as you do but have no problem saying anything on here to your face as well.

Uh oh there it is, they have called the upset of South Pitt in the second round. I hope it doesn't happen though.

Relax, Ambassador. Croz has been eating too much birthday cake. He's not going to get that

healthy. On the other hand, improving on last years 49-0 shellacking wouldn't be hard to do.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

LOL I will actually be at the Cascade game this week. If your team makes it to the third round I will be in WC to watch the Champions play you guys. I dont mind meeting you face to face either not a problem from my end. I dont take this as personal as you do but have no problem saying anything on here to your face as well.

I hear yha, just playing the game , we will talk abuut the 3rd round when it happens, Im just stiring the pot my self,but if it does happen , we will get to gether and u can buy me some popcorn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol ha ha /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I hear yha, just playing the game , we will talk abuut the 3rd round when it happens, Im just stiring the pot my self,but if it does happen , we will get to gether and u can buy me some popcorn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol ha ha /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Yeah like T.O. says you better bring your popcorn.Im sure if both teams get to the third round both teams will be bringing popcorn with both offenses that will be on display.