CAK vs. Station Camp

BigG

Again, this is second hand, but I will give you what I know:

SC went up first off of a corner. Ball was knocked around then put up top to a girl who scored. CAK then scored 2 header goals off of free kicks in a span of about 5 minutes. Ended half 2-1. Second half went scoreless until Kiah Allen scored #3 and Ruthie Edmunds scored a rocket for #4.

Heard SC had some great players. Wish I could have been there!

sc was a well coached team that left it all on the field. really good keeper stopped 2 or 3 sure bets. in the end CAk's depth and fresh legs got the better of them, which has been CAK's story all year. they just have to many weapons.

it seemed sc's first goal rattled CAK, but they quickly regained composure and controlled the ball for most of the remainder of the first hall, kept the pressure on the sc defense and finally got some past the keeper. second half was more of the same, CAK mostly in control and just wore down a game sc defense. don't know for sure, but would say CAK outshot sc 3 or 4 to 1. CAKs depth and experience was probably the difference. sc should be proud of their effort. its always a shame to go home, as CAK well remembers from last year.

Again, this is second hand, but I will give you what I know:

SC went up first off of a corner. Ball was knocked around then put up top to a girl who scored. CAK then scored 2 header goals off of free kicks in a span of about 5 minutes. Ended half 2-1. Second half went scoreless until Kiah Allen scored #3 and Ruthie Edmunds scored a rocket for #4.

Heard SC had some great players. Wish I could have been there!

SC's starting 11 include 4 freshmen and 4 sophomores. Plus, I heard that the middle school is sending some more studs up here next year. The future is extraordinarily bright for the girls and boys soccer teams at Station Camp.

We are very proud of our Lady Bison. spending a lot of time by the phone this morning talking with parents and teachers who made the trip. Congrats on a great season. Great job Rachel and Christina leading this group to new places. We are indeed excited about the future. Thank you to all of the Bison Parents who continue to contribute with funds, sweat and blood as we continue to improve our facilities for our soccer programs. Station Camp is very blessed to have such supportive parents. Great job by the coaching staff as well. We are proud of team Thurman prowling the sidelines.

Thierry Henry says job well done. It's great to be a Bison.