Hoover is coming to Chattanooga

bipbopzot

Who wants to play them and does anyone have a real shot? I think Ooltewahs defense could match-up well against them(got a 7 returning and about 6 back-ups that will fill in nicely) Offense would not be a strong point,the owls lose everybody,but Reed..Bruelle..zarzar. Maybe Maryville or brentwood or mccallie? Let's hear it!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who wants to play them and does anyone have a real shot? I think Ooltewahs defense could match-up well against them(got a 7 returning and about 6 back-ups that will fill in nicely) Offense would not be a strong point,the owls lose everybody,but Reed..Bruelle..zarzar. Maybe Maryville or brentwood or mccallie? Let's hear it!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Well it all sounds intriguing but why does Hoover come to Chattanooga. Could it be that everyone in Ala is tired of the brash ego tisticle ora about Hoover. They just got their hats handed to them when they went to Georgia this year.

Well it all sounds intriguing but why does Hoover come to Chattanooga. Could it be that everyone in Ala is tired of the brash ego tisticle ora about Hoover. They just got their hats handed to them when they went to Georgia this year.

I don't know why,but they are willing to come here and play somebody.It would be fun,whoever played them.

I don't quite understand. So their just comming to Chattanooga and their looking for a game while their there? What? Are they on a shoping trip or something. Just seems like they would line up a team before announcing their gonna' be in town. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I think Hoover needs to try and conquer their own state before going to these others /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Camden County, GA beat them 44 -16 this year /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I would stay in your own state /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

let me guess they're coming to chattanooga to watch the mocs play a 2 out of 3 handball series against st. mary's school for boy nun's. where do you people get your info. they're not coming unless they have someone to play, brains!