Hoover is coming to Chattanooga

bipbopzot

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let me guess they're coming to chattanooga to watch the mocs play a 2 out of 3 handball series against st. mary's school for boy nun's. where do you people get your info. they're not coming unless they have someone to play, brains!

They agreed to come to chattanooga and play someone at finley or where ever.Stump Martin announced it last week on his show.Stump is trying to pump it up...he said he was going to call ooltewah and others to get someone to play them at the first of next year. So it is some what true,dummy.

They agreed to come to chattanooga and play someone at finley or where ever.Stump Martin announced it last week on his show.Stump is trying to pump it up...he said he was going to call ooltewah and others to get someone to play them at the first of next year. So it is some what true,dummy.

Ohhh, puhleeze...what? Two seasons of the "Two A Day" show wasn't enough for big head Stump? He needs to stay in Alabama cuz up here in Tennessee, we've got enough STELLAR teams of our own!

And "agreed" to come to Chattanooga? Who asked them in the first place?

sheez

Ohhh, puhleeze...what? Two seasons of the "Two A Day" show wasn't enough for big head Stump? He needs to stay in Alabama cuz up here in Tennessee, we've got enough STELLAR teams of our own!

And "agreed" to come to Chattanooga? Who asked them in the first place?

sheez

Deb asked them while wearing her high school cheer leading outfit. I know, I know. She might be a decade or two beyond wearing it. The real mystery in Deb and Stump and she doesn't wear glasses!

oh yes, i forgot stump speaks the gospel! whatever he say's you might as well write it in stone! if you dont have anything better to do when his show comes on let me give you some advice that wont cost you a thing. there is a great infomercial on channel 22 about hemirhoid cream that they say really does the trick. when stump starts talking you better put your boots on, brains!

oh yes, i forgot stump speaks the gospel! whatever he say's you might as well write it in stone! if you dont have anything better to do when his show comes on let me give you some advice that wont cost you a thing. there is a great infomercial on channel 22 about hemirhoid cream that they say really does the trick. when stump starts talking you better put your boots on, brains!

SHAM WOW (fav infomercial)

Now what ole stump has to say may not please everyone. Deb well Deb is just Deb and has been married to the big guy for 30 years so the glasses thing makes no sense now LOL (do you or your wife look as good as you did when u met prob not LOL)... but I know for a fact that they have been more than nice to the Owl faithful and it shocks me for you to get on here and slam a Man and his wife that devote as much time as they do to supporting High School kids in North Ga and Chattanooga area each week.The guy breaks even at best with all that he does to support high school kids in these area.He makes very little income from his SOS show and is not getting rich from it ...maybe even losing money with the bad economy and advertisers having trouble paying ... then some hairy dude that does not give a hoot starts flapping his wings and his gums and takes cheap shots at two people that give lots of luv out to kids. Geeez I have known the guy for 46 years and know that he loves himself lots but loves the kids more. There are some good people with Owl pride but there is always some hairy one hanging in a tree drinking HATER aide. Alot of Owls who have played in All Star games in many sports for many years enjoy old Stump and Deb and there hard work.Countless Dads will refuse to watch hemroid infomercials... because they may miss Deb doing the Tanning Bed commercial on Stumps show.

SHAM WOW (fav infomercial)

Now what ole stump has to say may not please everyone. Deb well Deb is just Deb and has been married to the big guy for 30 years so the glasses thing makes no sense now LOL (do you or your wife look as good as you did when u met prob not LOL)... but I know for a fact that they have been more than nice to the Owl faithful and it shocks me for you to get on here and slam a Man and his wife that devote as much time as they do to supporting High School kids in North Ga and Chattanooga area each week.The guy breaks even at best with all that he does to support high school kids in these area.He makes very little income from his SOS show and is not getting rich from it ...maybe even losing money with the bad economy and advertisers having trouble paying ... then some hairy dude that does not give a hoot starts flapping his wings and his gums and takes cheap shots at two people that give lots of luv out to kids. Geeez I have known the guy for 46 years and know that he loves himself lots but loves the kids more. There are some good people with Owl pride but there is always some hairy one hanging in a tree drinking HATER aide. Alot of Owls who have played in All Star games in many sports for many years enjoy old Stump and Deb and there hard work.Countless Dads will refuse to watch hemroid infomercials... because they may miss Deb doing the Tanning Bed commercial on Stumps show.

bump

Thanks for the laugh! Ooltewah has only had 9 games two years in a row and have had to play Nashville teams.

They had to play Malplewood and Whites Creek - two AAAA teams? That's a long way to avoid playing McCallie but I guess the kids got to visit the big city. It's a real shame that Maplewood didn't work out.

They had to play Malplewood and Whites Creek - two AAAA teams? That's a long way to avoid playing McCallie but I guess the kids got to visit the big city. It's a real shame that Maplewood didn't work out.

actually it did work out. that lose opened the owls eyes. the owls have absolutly dominated every game since. just like they would beat your team countrypk /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> thanks for playing