RBHS VS SDHS Womens Wrestling Nov 21 2008 7:00 PM

sexynasinglet

ITS THE SHOWDOWN OF NORTH HAMILTON COUNTY LADYS WRESTLING

THE ANNUAL WRESTLING MATCH BETWEEN THE RED BANK LADY LIONS and THE LADY TROJANS OF SODDY DAISY

FRIDAY NOVEMBER 21 2008 7:00 PM RED BANK HIGH SCHOOL MAIN GYM

COME WATCH THESE LADYS WRESTLE TO HELP SUPPORT BOTH RBHS AND SDHS WRESTLING

THESE GIRLS TRAIN HARD FOR THIS EVENT b]

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ITS THE SHOWDOWN OF NORTH HAMILTON COUNTY LADYS WRESTLING

THE ANNUAL WRESTLING MATCH BETWEEN THE RED BANK LADY LIONS and THE LADY TROJANS OF SODDY DAISY

FRIDAY NOVEMBER 21 2008 7:00 PM RED BANK HIGH SCHOOL MAIN GYM

COME WATCH THESE LADYS WRESTLE TO HELP SUPPORT BOTH RBHS AND SDHS WRESTLING

THESE GIRLS TRAIN HARD FOR THIS EVENT b]

BCB YOU CAN NOT BRING YOUR CAMERA TO FILM THIS MATCH (lol)

BUT EFT IS INVITED TO COME WATCH THAT NIGHT THOUGH

You should add a BCB /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> vs. Raider76 grudge match!

You should add a BCB /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> vs. Raider76 grudge match!

That wouldn't be fair, BCB out weighs me at least 50 lbs. On a side note this is one of the most fun matches every year. These girls meet in the middle and go at it like you won't believe. I have seen the match for the last several years and I can't remember seeing a girl take a step back. They seem to be very serious about ripping each others heads off. Maybe we can get sexyinasinglet to be a cheerleader.

Steve, Rabbit, Yost and I have been bronzing at the Soddy Daisy Bait, Tackle, Tan, Tobacco and Tattoo.

We have been working with our nationally ranked cheering squad. You will see some of these girls on the mat the 21st.

glc,,,I'm looking forward to this event,,, however,,,,I would much rather see that sexy / pale glc body (that I've grown to love) wearing TapOut tight shorts with no shirt. The word around the camp fire is you guys are using 'fake and bake' tanning lotions and injectable male hormones to prepare for this event? Now I'm not saying this is cheating,,,but it sure does push the envelope for the sport of "middle aged male cheering" Male menOpause is a heck of a thing big G,,,,so remember we are all in it together.

FYI: Smoking filtered cigars (with the Soddy gang) and throwing M-80s in the lake does not constitute "training"

CC

glc,,,I'm looking forward to this event,,, however,,,,I would much rather see that sexy / pale glc body (that I've grown to love) wearing TapOut tight shorts with no shirt. The word around the camp fire is you guys are using 'fake and bake' tanning lotions and injectable male hormones to prepare for this event? Now I'm not saying this is cheating,,,but it sure does push the envelope for the sport of "middle aged male cheering" Male menOpause is a heck of a thing big G,,,,so remember we are all in it together.

FYI: Smoking filtered cigars (with the Soddy gang) and throwing M-80s in the lake does not constitute "training"

CC

Cupcake good to see you back good luck to the mini cake this year he looks like he is working hard

CC

Cup Cake,

We have found that the tanning spray and creams are much healthier. We still keep are tan lines at our neck and bicep. As far as the injections my paw paw said if it??™s good enough for the bulls it??™s good enough for his offspring (boy those needles are big).

On the topic of the Soddy Red bank girls, this will be a heck of a match, I have watched the girls practice some and they are serious. Until we get the Bradley and Baylor matchup this IMHO is the best match for spectators in the state. It sounds like Cup Cake will make an appearance in his red and grey skirt.

GLC

P.S. Needing some volenteers to apply tanning cream on Yost and Rabbit.