CAK vs. Alcoa

tornadogold

APB, glad to hear you will be around for soccer season!!!

There will be a CAK v. Alcoa thread there too I am sure. Just that CAK has always come out on top of that one.

My identity isn't hard to figure out, so come by and say hi sometime.

Just promise me some awesome graphics like you have rolled out for football,

but please excuse any of my images. Your imagination would have too much fun!!!

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Typically the stronger run team....

I agree with 66.6% of that. But I am very comfortable with conditions after watching the White House game. Alcoa will not score a ton, but defense is still defense in the rain. Look for some wrinkles in the D-line that we did not see in the previous meeting.

Alcoa Radar

Alcoa 28

CAK 7 (late score) and remember....

Typically the stronger run team....

That's conventional football wisdom, but if a team is a decidedly big underdog I believe inclement weather most always favors that team, obviously CAK this week. Speed is not an ally of CAK overall, it is with Alcoa. Rain, mud, slick track helps negate speed. Receievers know where they are going, DB's have to read and react. Bad weather should also help slow down the pass rush. Of course it makes it bad for both teams in terms of handling the ball and with fumbles. I think bad weather is in CAK's favor. We'll find out in a few short hours.

Good luck to both teams and for a good, injury free game. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Look for some wrinkles ... that we did not see in the previous meeting.

This just in, Breaking News: "It was discovered early this morning that not only will Derrick Brodus play tonight for the Tornados, but also in a little known loophole, Randall Cobb has one more game of eligibility and will be available for tonight's contest."