Powell at Rhea

BackValleyRally

Once again I'm reading another thread concerning Rhea County and I see coach bashing.I can't believe this is still going on with a 9-2 season and going into the 2nd round.I hope the athletes from Rhea aren't demoralized from reading these negative post. Personally I'm not a Rhea fan but I have watched some of their games and I think the coach has done a good job.This team lost it's most dynamic player and the coach has keep them focused on playing without him.

On another note ,the IKNOWFOOTBALL guy has made a lot of good factual points MR.SHACKLEFORD .

You are going to here coach bashing on alot of threads, unless your team is undefeated and you still may hear it. With that being said I am very proud of our players and where they are.

I don't think the players will get demoralized by these threads because they have read it all year. And as far as our dynamic lost for the season well he is not our only dynamic player.

Go Eagles!!!!!! You can win this one.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're not a Rhea County fan then what are you? Almost every one of your posts have been on Rhea County threads. No one believes you. I also find it interesting that you CAPITALIZE random words in your posts just like a certain friend of mine on this board who you just, as always, backed up. Is it just me, or does anyone else out there think it may be more than a coincidence that you write in the same manner and think the exact same thoughts? Get a life. If you want to have a factual discussion about this then it's alright, but just yelling out "WE'RE 9-2", though it may be a fact, does not attest to the coaching ability of Fitzgerald. In my opinion, he's hurt us way more than he's ever helped us with his defense. Cameron, at times, has been just as bad, but at least his side of the ball produces.

I am a fan of the game. As far as all your accusation about me being IKNOWFOOTBALL (he does spell it all caps)

you need to get some professional help if you actually think that. I'm not the only one that has backed up and agreed with IKNOWFOOTBALL on your Rhea County threads. Are you envious because I agree with him?

This truly is the funniest and most ridiculous accusation I have seen on CoachT.

9-2(NINE AND TWO). X's and O's he has done a pretty darn good job the record speaks for itself.As far as my post being a personal attack and being uncalled for plzzzzz.

Don't hate,appreciate.If you hate the fact that Fitzgerald is the coach then you are a hater.I never said anyone on here hated the man ,just the FACT that he is the coach.Get your FACTS straight. As for your script of Valium,you know what you can do with that. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Re-read my post, DONTKNOWFOOTBALL. That wasn't aimed at you, but rather the post directly before where I had posted. (See bold words above) I had assumed that you could read plain English...

I honestly don't care who the coach is or isn't. I just want them to win. And when a team has success against our schemes, I want that coach, whomever it is, to adjust. Period. To the staff's credit, they've done that this year for the most part, and that is a big reason why we're 9-2. If you look at previous threads, you will see where Pride, I and others have given the credit where it is due.

I don't like the 3-5-3, and I don't hate the coaches. I think they've done a pretty good job this year. I like the fact that we get into the 4 man front to stop the run from time to time, and I'll keep giving them credit for that every time. How hard is this to understand?

DING! DING! DING! Round One is over, boys...go back to your respective corners.

You know, I got a little fed up last weekend when I was told I needed valium and was accused, for the second time, of being a woman. So I haven't posted this week, but I've read the board. Today takes the cake.

What I see is this - you guys are letting your personal opinions on coaches, defense, offense, etc., make you lose focus of what's important here - OUR RHEA COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL TEAM WON THE REGION AND ARE IN THE 2ND ROUND OF PLAY-OFFS. Other teams would kill to be where we are. And instead of uniting on here behind our team and offering support and praise and well wishes and the promise to be at the stadium Friday to cheer them on, you guys are bickering with one another.

It's just stupid.

You guys can peck out all types of arguments over how the game is being played at RCHS - how it's being coached - but the bottom line is if and when the boys (and the coaches for that matter) log on and read this stuff, it needs to be full throttle, all-out, total support and encouragement.

That's all I've got to say. I'm embarrassed that all this bickering is going on in this thread when we should be behind our team and be thankful we've gotten this far and we should be enjoying this.

You know, I got a little fed up last weekend when I was told I needed valium and was accused, for the second time, of being a woman. So I haven't posted this week, but I've read the board. Today takes the cake.

What I see is this - you guys are letting your personal opinions on coaches, defense, offense, etc., make you lose focus of what's important here - OUR RHEA COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL TEAM WON THE REGION AND ARE IN THE 2ND ROUND OF PLAY-OFFS. Other teams would kill to be where we are. And instead of uniting on here behind our team and offering support and praise and well wishes and the promise to be at the stadium Friday to cheer them on, you guys are bickering with one another.

It's just stupid.

You guys can peck out all types of arguments over how the game is being played at RCHS - how it's being coached - but the bottom line is if and when the boys (and the coaches for that matter) log on and read this stuff, it needs to be full throttle, all-out, total support and encouragement.

That's all I've got to say. I'm embarrassed that all this bickering is going on in this thread when we should be behind our team and be thankful we've gotten this far and we should be enjoying this.

I for one totally agree /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It's just stupid.

sorry to embarrass you. to be honest i could really care less if the players read the stuff I say...it's their job to go out there on the field and do what they have been coached to do. if anything, reading this will cause them to think about the schemes they're running. maybe one of them can explain why we shift into the 3 front on 3rd and 2.

It's just stupid.

Great. Now where can I get my skirt and pom-poms?!

By the way, that Valium comes in handy when you bite the head off of a Powell guy who's kidding around. Don't play the victim card here.

I'm not exactly sure why the thought police have to squelch any sort of discussion that isn't all-out worship of the team and/or coaches. Of course we all support the team. Someone makes a simple suggestion about how we can get even better, and somehow that translates into coach hating, bashing, or whatever. This is being blown way out of proportion.

sorry to embarrass you. to be honest i could really care less if the players read the stuff I say...it's their job to go out there on the field and do what they have been coached to do. if anything, reading this will cause them to think about the schemes they're running. maybe one of them can explain why we shift into the 3 front on 3rd and 2.

9-2 they are pretty much doing what they are coached to do. And do you honestly think they are going to have plays of 0 to negative yards on def every play? Get real

With the rest of 4-4A toppling, will Rhea be able to live another week when Powell comes to town? Can Powell stop Moffett & Co.?

What does Powell look like? I hear they have a very potent offense. Should be an interesting matchup. I can remember a couple games a few years ago where we have faced off.

Let's get it on. Let's try to keep the discussion to the game this week. Nothing about steroids or any of that other garbage /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Powell will run through Rhea County. Houston is way to good for there defense which only was two good players on it. Rhea County is luck Clinton wasnt health last week because if they were, they would be at the house watching this week.