#1 Grace Christian vs #2 Greenback

Guest Shocker0

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The HYPE is the least of your worries.If you want to be in the game, you have to stop the pasing attack of Bunkie, and thats a hard task to do.Their D-line is pretty good to.Watch out for BIG 70 and 74.They will make their presence known.Gota pull for Region-2 boys in black in orange.

GHS-35

Grace-7

I was referring to the hype around GCA that we won our first playoff game, region championship, etc. I've seen the line from Greenback, they will have a big advantage in a couple of spots. Quickness, execution and a little luck (maybe more than a little) could send us to see you guys. 35-7 may be a little out of whack....especially if its raining, as called for.

Hampton was too physical for Grace , Greenback was too physical for Hampton, do the math.

Wrong, Hampton was just the better team on that night, (does that sound familiar to you)? Coalfield is much more physical than Hampton. Hampton has some big boys but Coalfield will hit ya. In my opinion, Cosby was more physical than Hampton.

Lets just face it, Hampton ain't very good.

I will strongly disagree with this statement and I am sure others will to.They just made some mental misstakes along the way that hurt them when it mattered most.We will ALL SEE what grace has got after this game! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I still think it will be GB 35 Grace 7

Just so you know....I don't agree totally with champ on this one. I do think Grace has some of the nessessary assets to make this a competative game. I mean, they have managed to get rid of that intolerable pest TGCA! (actually that was a CoachT moderator) All that being said they are going to get an outstanding team that has clearly put the loss to Oneida behind them and gotten on with business.

Greenback - 24

Grace - 10

Kaz

If the kees don't come up with the right scheme defensively to stop the rams they better score 50 if they want to win. I think Greenback could score 50 on the rams though. This may be a shoot out!

Winner 48

Loser 35

I know thats a lame prediction but thats the way I think the game will go scoring wise with the team who has the ball last with the best chance to win.