#1 Grace Christian vs #2 Greenback

Guest Shocker0

Another hater, we won the Region as set forth by the TSSAA rules, no need to debate it.....

not debateing you did win it by the rules set fourth by tssaa but your strength of schedule ranks 59th out of 61 and ill say it again if hampton or cosby had graces schedule they would have gotten the tiebreaker set fourth by tssaa hamptons strength = 8th out of 61 and cosby = 46 out of 61 your schedule was so weak that your jv squad could have went a possible 9-1 or 8-2 with you guys losing to hamton and cosby

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget to preheat the oven to 425 F tomorrow afternoon, so the last batch of the Region 1 muffins can be ready before game time. Cause those Greenback boys will be starving to death. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

NO prob bud, I have seen the Kees and they are very dangerous everywhere. Those two DTs are huge and Bunky may be little be he plays MUCH bigger than his size! Good luck Friday night, I will be there and cant wait to see the Kees in person!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think i have a new hero. BIGblueLB36. I am one of the 2 DTs for GB #70. Me and Bear look at these posts everyday and this got us pumped up /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> and we are ready for the rams. I hope u are there and i promise you a good show tonight. See you there

I think i have a new hero. BIGblueLB36. I am one of the 2 DTs for GB #70. Me and Bear look at these posts everyday and this got us pumped up /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> and we are ready for the rams. I hope u are there and i promise you a good show tonight. See you there

You and your counterpart are HOSSES!! Seen you guys on film and was very impressed! Good luck tonight!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You and your counterpart are HOSSES!! Seen you guys on film and was very impressed! Good luck tonight!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thank you man and like I said before there will be a show Bear and I guarentee it. We have been talking about it all morning and we cant wait to make the trip. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thank you man and like I said before there will be a show Bear and I guarentee it. We have been talking about it all morning and we cant wait to make the trip. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Its not a pretty sight when a Bear gets ahold of a Ram.