Ooltewah vs Soddy Daisy II

VOID70

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Job to both teams. Soddy came with a lot heart you guys have nothing to hold your heads down about. Go Owl's!

Region 2 5A all the way to the Boro in 2008.............................................................

Anyone have any stats or a recap for us that couldn't make it to game?

Good job to both teams.

i now am an owls fan for the rest of the year. but come next year its TROJAN TIME!!

But congrats to both teams.

Soddy- you really turned things around. makes me wonder what things woulda been like if Weathers :/ wouldnt of been at soddy. but you guys showed alot of heart, nothin to be ashamed of.

Owls- Incredible team. now that you all knocked us out you better go get that ring. Hopefully Hooterville will be rockin a few weeks from now when the Owls roll back into town holdin some hardware. Congrats.

Go 2 5A

Sawdy had about 300 yards passing but several costly turnovers. You're going to throw several interceptions as Parrot did though when you throw 40+ times against such an athletic defense (unless your a super star QB) so I don't think Soddy really shot themselves in the foot in that way. It was bound to happen just like last game. Soddy didn't run for hardly any though.

They did have a costly fumble though that could have been prevented and Ooltewah did have an INT as well.

Ooltewah only managed to score on big plays and couldn't sustain anything. Big runs by Polk gave them 10 and 7 more from a KO return for a TD beginning the 2nd half.

Ooltewah once again didn't have a passing game and only a little over 100 rushing yards I think. Game was all about defense and Soddy did a lot better against the run. Ooltewah's D-line was very good again but quick passing neutralized the pass rush a bit.

Great game Owls! Loved every minute of it....except fo the darn penalties. Soddy played a great game, but someone has to lose. I was very impressed with them in the first half. Owls defense played excellent. This is an exciting bunch of boys to watch.

How about the kick off of John Long going thru the uprights?????? He's the man!

To the refs, dancers, cheerleaders....you guys all did a great job of getting the crowd to cheer. Sure we missed the band, but great job. Let's do it again next week.

Go Owls

Great game by SD. They came out and faught all night long and stopped Ooltewah on several occasions. Ooltewah's defense was too much though. Ooltewah had numerous big hits and sacks all night. Jaques disrupted Parrot several times... Soddy had a great year and will be tough next year in the new "district". Parrot has great accuracy but needs to work on his arm strength to be successful at the next level. Seems like he floats the ball alot.... Great decision maker and leader. Hope everyone stayed healthy and hopefully we can pull off a win next week. Go Owls!!

Good game(I'll take a win) REFS in the first half were HORRIBLE!!!!!! The Manning#5 punt return 70+ yds for a TD,that was called back on a terrible so-called block in the back....was beyond terrible!!! SMITH will be the new version of "hack a shaq",they seem to always find him,but he was held all night. The farragut game will be worse,they will crowd the line better than soddy......ooltewah's run might end next week.

RUN RUN RUN Didnt work this week...............NEITHER did PASS PASS PASS so whats next???????????

Defense..... 11-1... Sometimes offenses aren't clicking but luckily we have a lights out defense. VOID you worry way to much about how we score points. Obviously we've done something right with our record...

Good game(I'll take a win) REFS in the first half were HORRIBLE!!!!!! The Manning#5 punt return 70+ yds for a TD,that was called back on a terrible so-called block in the back....was beyond terrible!!! SMITH will be the new version of "hack a shaq",they seem to always find him,but he was held all night. The farragut game will be worse,they will crowd the line better than soddy......ooltewah's run might end next week.

A block in the back is a block in the back......It was #22 they blocked in back good call.