Ooltewah vs Soddy Daisy II

VOID70

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think that if he can work on his arms strength( which E.K talked about in the paper as one of his winter projects) then he can be a college Qb. He reminds me alot of B.J Coleman. Perfect college size, speed adequate enough for D-1, stats for D-1, and i think the system that can show D-1 scouts that he can make quality throws. Now i bleed Blue and Gold like alot of people from soddy, but im not sure if the school is exactly a D-1 school. Kevin Beavers one of the best players to ever come out of Soddy went to Army. the Blues' brothers went to carson newman. And a QB that is close to him, Gary Orr went to Austin Peay [sP?] and is doing very well. so some of the best players to come from soddy havent been to big D-1 schools. I think he might end up at a good D-II school (or whatever they are called now). But he is a good kid, shows alot of ability, not to mention a 3.9 GPA. which in my opinion is to be praised more than his exceptional athletic skills.

Awww..Soddy got put out in the second round...I guess the Refs can only get you so far..........

Man what do you have against soddy. They had a good year. No one even thought they would make the playoffs. You must be one of those Mcminn fans still mad about when sd beat them 2 months ago. Get over it man. Both of us are now out.

Man what do you have against soddy. They had a good year. No one even thought they would make the playoffs. You must be one of those Mcminn fans still mad about when sd beat them 2 months ago. Get over it man. Both of us are now out.

i think this is tribefan1. he just had to go make another name so all his stupidity would be linked to the last profile

yeah you are right they(refs) had a good year....so does the booster club get the refs for your games??

So once again i ask what do you have against soddy? There are no other worse refs then at McMinn. Yall cant afford to bribe the refs so yall pick up a bum on the street to ref yalls games.

I'm not from McMinn but I did attend several of their games......and yes refs can be bad at alot of places but still call bad both ways.....at Soddy, the refs only call for Soddy...but I guess thats just part of it....if I got paid extra I might would swing the calls one way too