Marion Co. vs Smith Co.

diehardpurple

To all those smith county fans we turned the ball over 4 times against york. I don't know how yall can say MC got lucky. If it weren't for those turnovers it wouldn't have been a game anyway. Smith county has a good team but I think the warriors have to much speed for smith to keep up

We never said you got lucky!!! You guys are dominate!!! We don't stand a chance!!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To all those smith county fans we turned the ball over 4 times against york. I don't know how yall can say MC got lucky. If it weren't for those turnovers it wouldn't have been a game anyway. Smith county has a good team but I think the warriors have to much speed for smith to keep up

I agree Marionforlife. Tyner had waaaaaaaaaaay too much speed for Westmoreland to keep up with. So I definitely don't see how the Owls will be able to keep up with all that Valley Speed, not to mention the colossal size of your line and blah blah blah. Cake walk for the Warriors /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i think so, haven't seen much slow em down to this point. but then again it's the playoffs and that's a whole other season. waterville could be tough, 2nd time always is. if they get past em, i think we'll see the 1a state game played in the third round, then again that football always tends to bounces funny, so i'm just sitn back and watching my friend. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Where will the next game be played at South Pitt or Hartsville ? I would love to come down and see that game if it's played at the Creekbank. Good luck to your Jackets.

Hey, did Sc get T-shirts for making the playoffs? I went to pick up the shirts for Coach Kelley, and they told me that only Region 4-2A received these shirts. I bet Jackie Moon would buy one /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Yea...... we haven't faced any speed, or size for that matter, this year. It's obvious you've scouted our opponents this year to see what we have and haven't faced. 4-2A is small but slow. We rotate the region championship each year just to keep the kids at each school happy and they'll keep coming out to suit up and sell calendars so we can turn the lights on this friday night. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Relax man, you're going to stroke out before friday! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />