Marion Co. vs Smith Co.

diehardpurple

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or supporting those close to our home town! (like about 60 miles)

Good luck SC! I hope I don't get jumped if I wear an LA hoody! (it will be BLACK with blue on it /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> )

As long as you have good things to say about the Willeford boys...you'll be alright

Ya'll don't have bleachers? Can I sit in my car on top of the hill and see the game? Better yet... HEY QUEENIE.... can I sit in the concession stand with you to watch the game?

I don't mind if you don't mind watching it on CCTV big screen...I'll even supply the popcorn...but you'll have to be quiet...cause I like to listen to the plays the coaches are calling...

I don't mind if you don't mind watching it on CCTV big screen...I'll even supply the popcorn...but you'll have to be quiet...cause I like to listen to the plays the coaches are calling...

Hey... no prob.... I can live with that..... Heck... I might even pitch in and help make some of those talking waco thingies.... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Hey... no prob.... I can live with that..... Heck... I might even pitch in and help make some of those talking waco thingies.... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

My talking waco girl wouldn't like that...she has this thing for making them...considers them a work of art...kids are strange that way...and I'm sure it's nacho kinda thang...

My talking waco girl wouldn't like that...she has this thing for making them...considers them a work of art...kids are strange that way...and I'm sure it's nacho kinda thang...

Can't wait to try one.... How much would a talking waco, a cheeseburger, and two diet cokes (I'm watching my figure) set me back? Gotta know how much of an allowance to ask my wife for before making this journey.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />