Oneida hosts Midway

Oneida coming off a dominating win against Cloudland. Midway coming off a win against Cosby.Oneida won regular season match.Can Oneida do it again or will the greenwave prevail.I am taking Oneida in this one.The offense is clicking and the defense gets better every week.Lets get it rolling!!!!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to give a big congradulation to that O line .!!!! Here is why our offence is what it is .

When you call a QB sneak on a 3rd and 1 and get 12 yards and the line is still leading the qb.(wow).

If we could harness the power in our O line we could do without the foriegn oil.The post game was good,

but while the announcers was trying to figure out who was O player of the game I thought man you all missed it

this week.Not taking anything away from our running backs they are good , but this line has went the extra mile this year.

I'm already looking forward to next week . I know it will be a good hard fought game . I also know midway is trying to figure out what to do with this kind of line. I am glad I'm not a coach , I would pull all my hair out and still wouldn't know what to do ! I'm not a couch and coach moser is , So lets give him all he wants this friday night.!!!

This is going to be a harder game than Greenback vs. Grace, and I'll tell you why. Midway is very familiar with Oneida's personnel and they should have a good handle for what we like to do. Of course, what works one way...also works the other. Give Tony L. enough time to get a bead on your team and he will make it tough to move the ball against him. I have no doubt Oneida (and Midway) know how they want to approach this game, which means it all comes down to which team has better players. Based on the way their respective seasons have played out I'm guessing the answer is Oneida. The Indians beat Midway the first time with Will Poe in the line-up....they have seen the Green Wave at full strength, and got the job done. The way they are playing right now, they should continue to do well this post season. In their last game, Cloudland was a factor all of about the first 3 minutes of the ball game...then it was over. If Oneida answers the bell like they did last night, even Midway will have a rough night. And that is saying something. Practice hard again this week boys, and keep rowing hard!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kaz /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

This is a great game for Oneida. Midway is a tough team. The boys will have to practice hard and focus to win this one. Man, I agree with Kaz, TL is like a computer, when its real quite, you can almost hear the ticker tape going off in his brain. I would not want to call an offense twice against him and this Indians defense. This should be a fun week.

I said a long time ago, we would miss Tony Lambert at AC , when he left and went to Oneida. Coach Lambert can dissect any offense. His defenses never, I repeat, NEVER, came into a game on Friday night unprepared. Looks like he's doing a great job with his offense, too, at Oneida. Great job, Coach Lambert and Oneida. Good Luck next week and God Bless.

I said a long time ago, we would miss Tony Lambert at AC , when he left and went to Oneida. Coach Lambert can dissect any offense. His defenses never, I repeat, NEVER, came into a game on Friday night unprepared. Looks like he's doing a great job with his offense, too, at Oneida. Great job, Coach Lambert and Oneida. Good Luck next week and God Bless.

Don't get on here crying that he isn't at AC anymore.He's ours now!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> and I hope it STAYS THAT WAY!!! /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

Your right about that statement about his defense.He sure can bring the wood!!!!!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />