Morristown East vs Sullivan South

EASTFAN

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. It's like children fighting over a coloring book. Southers...you need to chill. All last week the same posters carried on and on. See what happened? Cherokee was a player for a bit Huh? Well, that's 'cause we were not ready. Want to not be ready this week...then go ahead with the BS. Senior parents know what MoEast has. Senior parents knew that if Cherokee played MoEast tough that they needed to be reconed with. I mean make your choice...you want to brag about making it to the 3rd round or you want to brag about a state title. THEN SHUT UP. Most of the old timers on here advocate mutual respect. Is this the new breed coming into South? For starters, Bonnie Blue has her/his games mixed up. It was MoWest that did those things to Curt. It was MoWest that played south of the border. Not MoEast. And while at MTSU yesterday I spoke with some MoEast people and they confirmed that North played very south of the border. That doesn't mean it is the gospel it just means that in my 4 years I don't rememger MoEast playing any other way except honarably.

Now...MoEast has speed. And they have a kicking game. You want to respect these people or you want to trash talk them all week. So what if MoEast trash talked us? What would you think. Well they won't 'cause they know what we are. Well I'm telling you MoEast is a player and it could possibly be a game this week. Cherokee was the worst piece of junk so called game we have played all year and even though we won we will not win another game with that kind of football effort. This is not '07...this is '08. Last year we thought we could play up. So quite acting like this is last year. This is serious business. We can't make a mistake.

So 'Cane can you give me some vitals of the backfield? And a high and a low weight on the O line? Same backfield as last year ccorrect?

Some of you South parents need to get a life and stay off coacht.Especially you mr.fletcher i believe.you act like you are the coach.grow up

Some of you South parents need to get a life and stay off coacht.Especially you mr.fletcher i believe.you act like you are the coach.grow up

LOW BLOW! callin someone out like that on here even though most people already know who comp is well that's one of coacht's major unwritten laws on here. IMO if you are going to act the way you are then well...you are the one who needs to grow up,get a life,and stay off coacht!!!

and for the record comp is one of the most respected soth posters on here in my book,and know he doesn't act he is the coach he just gives everyone more mature and very insightful post on here, unlike most of us who just like to be childish and revv everyone up everyone elses motors /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

fact is, the MLC just stunk this year. South is good, but better than the last few years, I don't think so. I know that this years south team could not beat the mowest team of 2005 or the moeast of 2006. I havent seen moeast play this year, but if i were a south fan i would be worried.

fact is, the MLC just stunk this year. South is good, but better than the last few years, I don't think so. I know that this years south team could not beat the mowest team of 2005 or the moeast of 2006. I havent seen moeast play this year, but if i were a south fan i would be worried.

You don't KNOW anything, except how to spew your own opinion out there and state it is a fact. There is no way of knowing how this years South team would stack up against a team from another year. Thats why it is 2008, and not '06, or '05.

Talk about arrogance.That is what eastmamnite dust does for you. Go Morris.East. Show that cocky bunch.

HA!HA!HA! I must be hitting some nerves...hey don't worry its all in fun,if you can't handle it stay off of coachT.And that is a low blow to Comp he is the best poster we have...so stay off his back moron ...and as far as EASTMAN go's you need to watch your mouth because it most likely feeds most of Morristown...so go take a nerve pill and chill out,just be sure to save some for Friday night.One more thing if we win by 1 or 50 a win is a win,ya know.

GO REBELS!!!!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

You don't KNOW anything, except how to spew your own opinion out there and state it is a fact. There is no way of knowing how this years South team would stack up against a team from another year. Thats why it is 2008, and not '06, or '05.

LOL...I KNOW that you must be a pumpkin head that knows nothing about football. And that last sentence.."Thats why it is 2008, and not '06, or '05"....LOL...you must be a south graduate......

Haven't posted before but watch with great interest. Would have to agree that if North team I saw on Friday won eight games, I sure wouldn't want to watch many came in MLC. MoEast can play with most teams if they can hang on to ball and avoid silly penalties. Should be a great game.

That's why I don't post...I can't type. Was trying to say wouldn't want to watch many games in MLC.

FOX NEWS REPORT......THIS 2008..WAKE UP THIS IS THE PRESENT,NOT THE PAST...SO GET OVER 2005,2006...AND MORRISTOWN WEST,WHO CARES ABOUT THEM THE VIKINGS TOOK CARE OF THEM....FROM....YOU GUESSED IT THE MLC. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

LOL...I KNOW that you must be a pumpkin head that knows nothing about football. And that last sentence.."Thats why it is 2008, and not '06, or '05"....LOL...you must be a south graduate......

Yeah, I am a South graduate, and proud of it. I also am an avid football fan, but thats beside the point, it doesnt take a harvard grad to point out how much of an idiot you are. You are trying to say this years south team couldnt beat some previous morristown teams. WHO GIVES A FLIP?? Maybe they could and maybe they couldnt (they could by the way) but it really doesnt matter. Stop spitting out your OPINIONS and saying they are knowns. We will find out this Friday who is the better team.

Haven't posted before but watch with great interest. Would have to agree that if North team I saw on Friday won eight games, I sure wouldn't want to watch many came in MLC. MoEast can play with most teams if they can hang on to ball and avoid silly penalties. Should be a great game.

That's why I don't post...I can't type. Was trying to say wouldn't want to watch many games in MLC.

north only won 5 games in the mlc there slick