Morristown East vs Sullivan South

EASTFAN

No...but the '07, and '08 games were both sellouts. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

It seems the South people can't wait until they play Maryville . The best I can

tell is you still have to win two more games before that happens. In football ,

there are no guaranteed winners . Sometimes the underdog beats an over

confident favorite , so maybe this could happen this Friday night and it will be

M East--not Maryville-- who will be trying to put the road block on S South this

week.

Go Canes !!

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems the South people can't wait until they play Maryville . The best I can

tell is you still have to win two more games before that happens. In football ,

there are no guaranteed winners . Sometimes the underdog beats an over

confident favorite , so maybe this could happen this Friday night and it will be

M East--not Maryville-- who will be trying to put the road block on S South this

week.

Go Canes !!

John B...most, not all, but most of the people on here promoting the South/Maryville rematch are not Southers. All are NET people but from different areas. Dedicated Southers are well aware of what MoEast brings to the table. You are not being discounted whatsoever and yes we understand this game to be a nail biter. I know you will be ready...I hope we will be as well.

Like Comp said we are well aware of what Mo-East brings to the table. I have to believe that Coach C. will have the boys in blue ready to play. If not it will be a looooonnnngggg bitter winter. Championship teams come ready to play for every team! Get prepared and stay focused Blue!! By the Way, if memory serves me correctly we have had two other helmet patterns. One had the "Ole Colonel Reb" design and then I think I remember one that had "South" on the side with the S ending in a swoosh under the word "South". Inside the swoosh was the word "Rebels". Anyone else remember?

Like Comp said we are well aware of what Mo-East brings to the table. I have to believe that Coach C. will have the boys in blue ready to play. If not it will be a looooonnnngggg bitter winter. Championship teams come ready to play for every team! Get prepared and stay focused Blue!! By the Way, if memory serves me correctly we have had two other helmet patterns. One had the "Ole Colonel Reb" design and then I think I remember one that had "South" on the side with the S ending in a swoosh under the word "South". Inside the swoosh was the word "Rebels". Anyone else remember?

The Fraley years saw the Georgia style S and the Jenkin year saw the Bama style numbers on the each side on a white background... I was fortunate enough to play for General Carter and can tell you he will have the boys ready to play East.... Carter went to college in Motown and knows exactly what that area has to offer... So don't count on south mistakes or lack of effort................ it's win or play basketball...

42-28 South

Smash Mouth East Tenn Football.... South Rolls /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The Fraley years saw the Georgia style S and the Jenkin year saw the Bama style numbers on the each side on a white background... I was fortunate enough to play for General Carter and can tell you he will have the boys ready to play East.... Carter went to college in Motown and knows exactly what that area has to offer... So don't count on south mistakes or lack of effort................ it's win or play basketball...

42-28 South

Smash Mouth East Tenn Football.... South Rolls /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I remember those two styles as well. Thanks Grid!

I know your coach will not ever overlook a team from Morristown.Turnovers have been a factor for East this year in a big way,by what I've read.This could be the game that they have none and everything clicks on both sides of the ball.I would argue every day with my DB co-workers about every possible scenerio as our season went along.Two of the hardest games we had was to teams with a lot of losses.

If I were you I would be worried about my jock-strap instead of the way my helment looks.Cause ME is afixing to knock a few loose.Strap em on boys this ain't them little ole teams you been steam rolling. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

If I were you I would be worried about my jock-strap instead of the way my helment looks.Cause ME is afixing to knock a few loose.Strap em on boys this ain't them little ole teams you been steam rolling. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Since I don't play that's not an issue. However it's good to see you're very confident. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Since I don't play that's not an issue. However it's good to see you're very confident. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Do any of the South parents work? I guess they all work at The Big E.and stay on coacht all day /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

By the way were is milly mouth widcat? or is that you? He seems to have disappeared after DB did thier thing. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I actually appreciate that comment. We are a physical team and sometimes we just get recognized for speed.

Do any of the South parents work? I guess they all work at The Big E.and stay on coacht all day /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

By the way were is milly mouth widcat? or is that you? He seems to have disappeared after DB did thier thing. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I cannot believe I was just called out on coacht. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> What did you want to talk about, ole buddy? I thought everybody would be happy that I wasn't on the DB thread all weekend. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />