Morristown East vs Sullivan South

EASTFAN

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are Bobby's mom.He is a very fine athlete.I've watched him since he was in the 7th grade . He is the reason many kids started doing their pushups and working out at R and R.

Yep, I'm the BobbyMama! He's a great kid and will have a good story to tell about his life one day. He has a lot to give and a heart as big as his smile is bright. Thanks for your nice rememberances! We're proud he's a second generation REBEL.

Yep, I'm the BobbyMama! He's a great kid and will have a good story to tell about his life one day. He has a lot to give and a heart as big as his smile is bright. Thanks for your nice rememberances! We're proud he's a second generation REBEL.

I wish he was a first generation Indian,but I allways wish him well.

SOUTH - 44

EAST - 0

Nobody will come close to beating South until the game with Maryville. Could it be South that knocks Maryville from the ranks of the unbeaten ending that 70+ win streak ? Maryville has had one test this year with Alcoa. South is yet to be tested.

Well, well----it's Waco, and I use that name carefully as I'm very leary of you still, from earlier posts that you've made, but I'll give you respect on a South Thread as long as you act respectful. I like your posts, but I'm here to tell you and the Rebel Nation that East is a team to be dealt with. I'll repeat myself---------They are fast and they are big and if you don't read your assignments, stay at home, and tackle---it's 70 yards in a blurr. And you know what---they remember last year and they are coming with bad intentions. Rebels, focus/get pumped-----you are a better team, but you'll need your A game Friday night----------------and Rebel Nation---we need our A game as well---be there and be loud--let's fill Death Valley.

Rah-Rah-Ree---Kick in the Knee.

Rah-Rah-Ras----Kick in the _ _ _ (other knee).

I'm leaning toward going to Death Valley this Friday. BatmanDB, your going to Greeneville to watch the 'Devils and Vikings, correct?

Waco, will you be attending the Sullivan South/Morristown East game this Friday?

Im just trying to figure out how to get tickets to the Maryville-South matchup in Death Valley. It will be a sell out thats for sure. Would be nice to see South Kingsport be the ones to end that 70+ win streek.

You are using the common opponent like a drunk uses a light post: to lean on and not for illumination. North beat Crockett 34-6. We beat Crockett 28-14. We beat North 32-3. Ya see!!!!! The old common opponent thing is debunked right there.

You know I was'nt even talking to you...I was talking to South23 he wanted those two scores....but if you want to compare,first off what good teams have you beat....lets see we beat a very good Greenville team,that kicked your butt, a very good team in Science Hill,TN High and if you want to get smartazzed we kicked the living daylights out of North..which also beat the crap out of Crockett,So if you want to compare you must be drunk or stupid......or just maybe both. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Im just trying to figure out how to get tickets to the Maryville-South matchup in Death Valley. It will be a sell out thats for sure. Would be nice to see South Kingsport be the ones to end that 70+ win streek.

It looks like South has the room for a very large crowd, so I would be very surprised if it will be a sellout. Did the 2006 DB-South game sellout?