Morristown East vs Sullivan South

EASTFAN

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot believe I was just called out on coacht. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> What did you want to talk about, ole buddy? I thought everybody would be happy that I wasn't on the DB thread all weekend. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

DB who? You'll find out next year hoss.

I like the helmet just the way it is...especially when they are new with the glitery metalflake paint. Aaahhh Yeauhhhh! But, I could see two battle flag (one Rebel flag and one South flag) staffs in an x pattern with a Rebel man in the middle.

now your talking comp /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

sad sad day in the colonial heights community /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

all prayers go out to everyone who he knew this young man,and the other two that was with him, and i pray that they recover 100%

just to make sure that i have the story straight it was 3 sophmore's speeding down summerville on there way to school this morning and the driver only had his license for less than 1 week?

sad sad day in the colonial heights community /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

all prayers go out to everyone who he knew this young man,and the other two that was with him, and i pray that they recover 100%

just to make sure that i have the story straight it was 3 sophmore's speeding down summerville on there way to school this morning and the driver only had his license for less than 1 week?

Thats the story I was told,the driver had just got his license 3 or 4 days ago.Very sad day in the South cummunity..Its going to be a very hard week for our boys.

Thats the story I was told,the driver had just got his license 3 or 4 days ago.Very sad day in the South cummunity..Its going to be a very hard week for our boys.

yes i agree it will, but hopefully the boys will play in remembrance of the fine young man on friday from what i heard he was a big fan of the Rebels football team.