Morristown East vs Sullivan South

EASTFAN

SOUTH-56

M-EAST-21 South is by far better than last year...just ask any team they have played,as far as speed Science Hill was the fastest team we have played and the best so far..I voted Coach Smith our MVP for that game.So I guess you can tell all of your Seniors to enjoy this week in practice because it all comes to a end Friday!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Classy post.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Classy post.

Sorry I just call as I see it...we just have too many weapons,believe me you will be a believer after Friday night...and we might just put together a complete game this Friday.....wooooo thats SCARY!!!!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Sorry I just call as I see it...we just have too many weapons,believe me you will be a believer after Friday night...and we might just put together a complete game this Friday.....wooooo thats SCARY!!!!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

as much as i'd like to see it, it's just not goin to happen it is against playoff tradition for the Rebs /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

we always get hit in the mouth early and then get pi$$ed off and straight up kill them other team /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

(and for any of you south haters no i'm not talking about a maryville game so don't even try it) /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

SOUTH-56

M-EAST-21 South is by far better than last year...just ask any team they have played,as far as speed Science Hill was the fastest team we have played and the best so far..I voted Coach Smith our MVP for that game.So I guess you can tell all of your Seniors to enjoy this week in practice because it all comes to a end Friday!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

FYI.... East scrimmaged the Toppers last year and beat them something like 35 - 7 in Johnson City. And yes that was our team that only won 5 games. ohhhhhhhhhh we are a lot better now!!!!!!

It will be a great game this Friday so keep talking yourselves up, get that confidence built and enjoy this week also. Because, who knows....Any Given Night...Strange things can happen. Thats why they play the game. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Wow. It's like children fighting over a coloring book. Southers...you need to chill. All last week the same posters carried on and on. See what happened? Cherokee was a player for a bit Huh? Well, that's 'cause we were not ready. Want to not be ready this week...then go ahead with the BS. Senior parents know what MoEast has. Senior parents knew that if Cherokee played MoEast tough that they needed to be reconed with. I mean make your choice...you want to brag about making it to the 3rd round or you want to brag about a state title. THEN SHUT UP. Most of the old timers on here advocate mutual respect. Is this the new breed coming into South? For starters, Bonnie Blue has her/his games mixed up. It was MoWest that did those things to Curt. It was MoWest that played south of the border. Not MoEast. And while at MTSU yesterday I spoke with some MoEast people and they confirmed that North played very south of the border. That doesn't mean it is the gospel it just means that in my 4 years I don't rememger MoEast playing any other way except honarably.

Now...MoEast has speed. And they have a kicking game. You want to respect these people or you want to trash talk them all week. So what if MoEast trash talked us? What would you think. Well they won't 'cause they know what we are. Well I'm telling you MoEast is a player and it could possibly be a game this week. Cherokee was the worst piece of junk so called game we have played all year and even though we won we will not win another game with that kind of football effort. This is not '07...this is '08. Last year we thought we could play up. So quite acting like this is last year. This is serious business. We can't make a mistake.

So 'Cane can you give me some vitals of the backfield? And a high and a low weight on the O line? Same backfield as last year ccorrect?

Oline is Hurst,Lynch,Hux,Penalba,Lowe. # 72Hurst(Sr.) is 6'3 about 240 and mobile. #76 Lynch(jr.) is 5'11 about 245 and aggressive. #75 Hux is 6'3 320 and is very atheletic for that size. #54 Penalba is about 6' 230 and mean as a striped snake(very aggressive). #65 Lowe is 6'3 295 and can walk on his hands(very atheletic).

The backfield is #33 Dee Dee johnson(jr.) and #38 KJ Kelly(jr.) rotating at fullback and both have rolled up yardage this year. They both run downhill. Tee Howell and Tavin Blanton are burners and are used at wideout and wings. Lowe(235 lbs) is used as a B Back and Turner is at QB. He is around 6'3 215 and is quick. We have used a Jumbo set at times with LB's Matt Helton(235) and Demarcus Knight(230) in the backfield on short and goaline situations. Sandifer at WR and TE Matt Price(6'3 220) have been great at blocking downfield and nice targets in the passing game.

Our Dline(sloan,Gulley and Moody)is very quick off the edges and have rolled up several sacks and our interior line(Christian and Fair) are both around 250 and plug the middle well. Our LB core is the same as last year with Demarcus Knight,Matt Helton,David Mcmahan and Jared Broyles. They have all had really good seasons. Our secondary is Wills and Jones. Both are 3 year starters. Howell will play on D and some on O.

We had growing pains last year due to injuries and had to throw ALOT of soph. talent in the fire. They have matured and this is the result. Virtually our whole backfield are returning starters and will be again next year.

I would like to add this: East is a very strong and physical football team. We really don't play anyone both ways and if we do, they are more than conditioned to do so. Our weight and conditioning program is as good as any around and these guys are in the 3rd year of it.

I am well aware of South and what they bring to the table and respect them for who they are. If we had been 10-0 and they 8-2, I would still respect them because games are played on the field and not on paper. Some of what has been posted here will be bulletin board material just like a few posts on the East-North thread had been.

I would like to add this: East is a very strong and physical football team. We really don't play anyone both ways and if we do, they are more than conditioned to do so. Our weight and conditioning program is as good as any around and these guys are in the 3rd year of it.

I am well aware of South and what they bring to the table and respect them for who they are. If we had been 10-0 and they 8-2, I would still respect them because games are played on the field and not on paper. Some of what has been posted here will be bulletin board material just like a few posts on the East-North thread had been.

72 South has been putting a lot of points on the board. M.E. should remember what

South can do when they get rolling. East defense needs to play lights out to hang with

South. Do you think " D1 " will show up for another good outing ? I hope East shows

up with fresh wheels as they will be needed. I hope it is not raining--or snowing-Friday

night so everyone can enjoy a good game. Go Canes!!

72 South has been putting a lot of points on the board. M.E. should remember what

South can do when they get rolling. East defense needs to play lights out to hang with

South. Do you think " D1 " will show up for another good outing ? I hope East shows

up with fresh wheels as they will be needed. I hope it is not raining--or snowing-Friday

From what I gather, D1 had a coach up from Ole Miss this week and if ture, that may explain the effort. He did have a good game on fri. and we will need him this week. Our D must play a good game, I agree.

72 South has been putting a lot of points on the board. M.E. should remember whatSouth can do when they get rolling. East defense needs to play lights out to hang with

Does anyone remember, not meaning to sound cocky, that North was averaging over 300 yards on the ground and East held them to just 82? They also got another 80 in the air with 72 of that coming on one play (still not a touchdown because of our speed).

I still say it will be a great game. Go Canes!!!

Talk about arrogance.That is what eastmamnite dust does for you. Go Morris.East. Show that cocky bunch.