Morristown East vs Sullivan South

EASTFAN

Hi Ya'll! Haven't logged on all week until today so I just read the back log and now up all caught up. These are the things I've learned:

1. I should be glad my son is brown. He is also very fast- especially when he's running from me. With these two qualities, I'm certain that he will now be Florida State's #1 recruit next year. He will need me to move to Tally to keep an eye on him. I'll begin packing now!

2. Seth Watterson is fantastic. We love him. We love him when he catches a pass. We love him when he drops them. We love him because he's a great kid that wears that Rebel Jersey and gives us all something to do on Friday night. I also have extra Taylor Girls that I would like to arrange marriage with Seth. Play it tonight, #1!

3. Band players and band parents are different that football players and football parents. My husband is a past band nerd (drums) but now is a proud football parent. Should we be sitting apart? I think it would be safest after reading the posts. (I have blue hair and a big mouth, so he doesn't want to sit with me anyway.) /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

4. It's really going to be cold tonight. Us FSU fragile alums do not fair well in cold. Could someone bring me hot chocolate and a tanning bed to watch from?

5. I really wish I knew a lot of technical stuff about football so I could sound smart like COMP, but, alas.... Barb & I are just the sweethearts of Coach T. Except Barb really knows some football stuff-- go Barb!

6. NO one will be yelling louder than me tonight. I will be wearing Dylan's #5 jersey. For some history, my little brother was an old Rebel #5, Josh Morrison, he actually holds a South record for interceptions. Now the only thing he can catch is a cold. Anyway--- if you think you can out yell me, bring it.

7. The twins played a horrible joke on Bobby this morning- they didn't tell him he had a delay or was out....they let him put his little tie and shirt on, come down, eat breakfast, do his chores...and then they told him! Paybacks since they go to JC Schools and we are never out! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

8. I brought two boys from my 3rd grade class to the game last week. They want to be Rebels when they grow up. This is funny because they go to JC Schools and wore the Rebels Bobby T #2 Tshirts all day then went with their teacher to the South game. So, I'm doing a good job recruiting kids from Science Hill early. My Friday newsletter to parents was titled "Why did the Hilltoppers cross the road? To see SOUTH in the playoffs, baby!"

Rebel Nation

Pray for a heat wave!

Love, the Bobby Mama #2

"The Sweetheart of Coach T"

I knew I recognized you from somewhere. It's been bugging me for about a month. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Can't wait to feel those nice warm metal bleachers on my tushy tonight. Hopefully the snow won't keep people away. At least now I know two people that will be pumped up and cheering. Let's get em going tonight.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Ya'll! Haven't logged on all week until today so I just read the back log and now up all caught up. These are the things I've learned:

1. I should be glad my son is brown. He is also very fast- especially when he's running from me. With these two qualities, I'm certain that he will now be Florida State's #1 recruit next year. He will need me to move to Tally to keep an eye on him. I'll begin packing now!

2. Seth Watterson is fantastic. We love him. We love him when he catches a pass. We love him when he drops them. We love him because he's a great kid that wears that Rebel Jersey and gives us all something to do on Friday night. I also have extra Taylor Girls that I would like to arrange marriage with Seth. Play it tonight, #1!

3. Band players and band parents are different that football players and football parents. My husband is a past band nerd (drums) but now is a proud football parent. Should we be sitting apart? I think it would be safest after reading the posts. (I have blue hair and a big mouth, so he doesn't want to sit with me anyway.) /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

4. It's really going to be cold tonight. Us FSU fragile alums do not fair well in cold. Could someone bring me hot chocolate and a tanning bed to watch from?

5. I really wish I knew a lot of technical stuff about football so I could sound smart like COMP, but, alas.... Barb & I are just the sweethearts of Coach T. Except Barb really knows some football stuff-- go Barb!

6. NO one will be yelling louder than me tonight. I will be wearing Dylan's #5 jersey. For some history, my little brother was an old Rebel #5, Josh Morrison, he actually holds a South record for interceptions. Now the only thing he can catch is a cold. Anyway--- if you think you can out yell me, bring it.

7. The twins played a horrible joke on Bobby this morning- they didn't tell him he had a delay or was out....they let him put his little tie and shirt on, come down, eat breakfast, do his chores...and then they told him! Paybacks since they go to JC Schools and we are never out! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

8. I brought two boys from my 3rd grade class to the game last week. They want to be Rebels when they grow up. This is funny because they go to JC Schools and wore the Rebels Bobby T #2 Tshirts all day then went with their teacher to the South game. So, I'm doing a good job recruiting kids from Science Hill early. My Friday newsletter to parents was titled "Why did the Hilltoppers cross the road? To see SOUTH in the playoffs, baby!"

Rebel Nation

Pray for a heat wave!

Love, the Bobby Mama #2

Gosh, ya'll worked awful hard posting for 33 pages and she sums it up all on one post! Dang! All that hard work! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO REBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew I recognized you from somewhere. It's been bugging me for about a month. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Can't wait to feel those nice warm metal bleachers on my tushy tonight. Hopefully the snow won't keep people away. At least now I know two people that will be pumped up and cheering. Let's get em going tonight.

Count in 4 more tonight! Don't care if it snows a foot, we won't miss it.

Oh and by the way.........you may have a run for your money on the loudest fan award /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

This just in from GHS administration:no halftime band performances. instead the Rebel Girly-Man Revue Dance Squad will model their STARS & BARS thong uniforms dancing to "Twist &Shout".---"Bend over let me see you shake your tailfeathers" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> oooo-eeeee!

All-Right----Baby!!!!!!!!!!!! The Inner Circle------We're in there-- like underwear.

Havn't been on in a while but hate to see all this bickering b'tween parents or fans. Bet the boys aren't bickerin and what does that say about adults---maybe we can learn something from them. Actually, Satch, I didn't think what was said was that insulting or "calling out", just stated fact that we need him to "catch the ball"---that's how I took the post. And, yes, you did have a choice----but you chose to fire back----------and pulled BD into it, totally irresponsible. Yes, if I had a boy playing, I'm sure I'd be sensitive or may have some tendency to be protective, as well, but seems like you are somewhat overprotective on the board. Did you think before you re-posted?

Your son will be fine.

My opinion--------feel free to fire back--but it's MO.

Rebel Nation

Pray for a heat wave!

Love, the Bobby Mama #2

D...you think there's a slim chance that #15 might have just a little brown in him. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

D...you think there's a slim chance that #15 might have just a little brown in him. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

We can always pose him as Fletcher TAYLOR, invest in a tanning bed, swear Bobby's his brother, and off to Florida State we'll merrily go!

I'll save 2 seats for you REBELCONVERT but you'll have to find me and actually sit WITH ME. It'll be your punishment for being late. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

MuttandJeff- lay off Seth's dad or you'll getta 55 gallon drum of Bobby's mom. You betta ask somebody--- it ain't prettttty. Of course he's going to fire back--- he's the flippin' DAD, dude. Post whatever, but you better be able to handle to reverb or stay under the porch.

Love your favorite 3rd grade teacher & brown mama of brown boy #15 and #2.

Rebel Love

BobbyMama

We can always pose him as Fletcher TAYLOR, invest in a tanning bed, swear Bobby's his brother, and off to Florida State we'll merrily go!

I'll save 2 seats for you REBELCONVERT but you'll have to find me and actually sit WITH ME. It'll be your punishment for being late. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

MuttandJeff- lay off Seth's dad or you'll getta 55 gallon drum of Bobby's mom. You betta ask somebody--- it ain't prettttty. Of course he's going to fire back--- he's the flippin' DAD, dude. Post whatever, but you better be able to handle to reverb or stay under the porch.

Love your favorite 3rd grade teacher & brown mama of brown boy #15 and #2.

Rebel Love

BobbyMama

I'm sorry. I've got a boss that went to Crockett. He just doesn't understand playoffs. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I'll sit anywhere as long as I don't embarass. I still haven't fully recovered my voice from last friday. I felt bad for those behind me. I held on to the seat, but couldn't stay on it. GOTTA GET UP! GO REBS!

I'm sorry. I've got a boss that went to Crockett. He just doesn't understand playoffs. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I'll sit anywhere as long as I don't embarass. I still haven't fully recovered my voice from last friday. I felt bad for those behind me. I held on to the seat, but couldn't stay on it. GOTTA GET UP! GO REBS!

RebelC i know your boss very good, he is like a brother of mine, i know better than that, im sure if you tell him that your alumni couldnt make it to the playoffs so you are trying to keep peace with your wife and watch her alumni play he would help you out. Im pretty sure that you can make from jonesborough to greeneville in 1 hour

RebelC i know your boss very good, he is like a brother of mine, i know better than that, im sure if you tell him that your alumni couldnt make it to the playoffs so you are trying to keep peace with your wife and watch her alumni play he would help you out. Im pretty sure that you can make from jonesborough to greeneville in 1 hour

I work in Gray not Jonesborough. Yeah I'm scheduled to 7 and he's gettin me out of here as soon as possible. It all depends on when his boss leaves. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />