Dyersburg vs. Sheffield, 2nd round

Wave80

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sheffield runs up the middle, they run to the middle, run to the middle, run to the right, run up the middle, run up the middle, run to the left, run up the middle,sheffield runs up the middle, they run to the middle, run to the middle, run to the right, run up the middle, run up the middle, run to the left, run up the middle,sheffield runs up the middle, they run to the middle, run to the middle, run to the right, run up the middle, run up the middle, run to the left, run up the middle,sheffield runs up the middle, they run to the middle, run to the middle, run to the right, run up the middle, run up the middle, run to the left, run up the middle,s heffield runs up the middle, they run to the middle, run to the middle, run to the right, run up the middle, run up the middle, run to the left, run up the middle, sheffield runs up the middle, they run to the middle, run to the middle, run to the right, run up the middle, run up the middle, run to the left, run up the middle, THEY PASS!!!,sheffield runs up the middle, they run to the middle, run to the middle, run to the right, run up the middle, run up the middle, run to the left, run up the middle............................

as stated..run,run,run,run, Sheffield's rb is a freshmen according to DC game broadcasters..made a ton of yardage with an injury that hampered him throughout the game..gonna be a goiod one next week..

GET UP TROJANS ! ITS TIME TO ROLL !! FOCUS,HEART,DESIRE! EXCEUTION,EXCEUTION,EXCEUTION !!

GET THE EDGE'

'WE ARE BROTHERS'

'TOGETHER WE ATTACK'

GO TROJANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My question is: HOW BAD IS CLICK"S ANKLE HURT?....noticed him playing db ( His speed MAKES A DIFFERENCE) was hoping MAN..HOPE HE DOESN"T GET HURT..Then he bangs that ankle...noticed they were wrapping it in the end zone before the start of the second half...He spent the rest of the night handing off the "SNOOK" which didn't seem like a bad idea...One thing Snook is gonna have to learn...HE CAN"T TURN AND TRY TO REVERSE HIS FIELD AGAINST THESE MEMPHIS TEAMS....They may be UNDISCIPLINED...BUT THEY ARE FAST....Snook had good yardage...But you are NOT GOING TO GET TO THE CORNER or REVERSE YOUR FIELD AND OUT-RUN alot of these Memphis teams..TOO FAST....Noticed that Chase Brown came in the last few minutes of the last quarter.....Click is a FOOTBALL player...and you can tell ...HE IS A DIFFERENCE MAKER at the Qb spot...hope he is OK...Trezvant had some SPEED ....That #11 is just a freshman..or that is what the roster said....Man, I would LOVE TO SEE JAMES COUNCE with those kind of athletes....That qb was 6-3 and had a cannon...Defense played good though...can't wait to get some PAYBACK on Sheffield......GO TROJANS...

Jason had to come out..he was HURT..just saying..I know we have MORE quarterbacks on the roster...We have other TB's on the team other than Taylor too...But going into the playoffs...Who would you FEEL BETTER about being in the lineup....Click and Taylor...Or the Second stringers...That is just common sense...You ALWAYS want your best players on the field..and No offense towards Brown, Beasley or Alford..but Click makes things happen...He is OLDER...Played for Counce before and is a Senior....No doubt that whomever takes the reins next year will do fine...FWIW...Click is supposedly Fine and will be ready to go against Sheffield...GO TROJANS!...

Anybody know if a site has been determined. There's relatively few it could be. I'm guessing it will be Halle where DC game was. There are definitely worse options for those taking the long trip down. Still gotta show up in big numbers wearing black and vegas gold (sheffield is black and yellow gold).

Anybody know if a site has been determined. There's relatively few it could be. I'm guessing it will be Halle where DC game was. There are definitely worse options for those taking the long trip down. Still gotta show up in big numbers wearing black and vegas gold (sheffield is black and yellow gold).

Just talked to Dyersburg athletic director...still no word on the site but will know first thing in the morning.

Thanks, Senor Scribe!

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I think I am gonna call him that next time I see him........trojanz1 you have now been re-named /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> JK with ya!!! From what I understand about Sheffield Trojans SHOULD WIN. Glad to hear Click is fine and able to play this week....like StevieRay I understand there are more kids on the roster but you need all key parts healthy to keep the motor running right. C'mon all you fans from D-burg and DC......these are the PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!! We (DC) are out but we got our other team from the county still in the race so let's get behind them and cheer them on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TROJANS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will Dyersburg get to host the third round game if Mitchell beats Haywood? I know its a week early but I was just wondering if there was any way for Dyersburg to host one more game this year. Dyersburg has a better record than Mitchell, and the current playoff bracket shows the winner of Dyersburg VS Sheffield hosting the third round. I know Haywood would host should they win since they have the better record over Dyersburg by a head to head tie-breaker.