Dyersburg vs. Sheffield, 2nd round

Wave80

Will Dyersburg get to host the third round game if Mitchell beats Haywood? I know its a week early but I was just wondering if there was any way for Dyersburg to host one more game this year. Dyersburg has a better record than Mitchell, and the current playoff bracket shows the winner of Dyersburg VS Sheffield hosting the third round. I know Haywood would host should they win since they have the better record over Dyersburg by a head to head tie-breaker.

SHOULD BOTH TEAMS WIN DHS WILL HOST AGAINST MITCHELL ,HOWEVER SHOULD HAYWOOD WIN THEN HAYWOOD HOST NO MATTER THE FOE

GO TROJANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where is Halle field located?

It's on Mt. Moriah. Once you get on the interstate in Memphis, take the south loop of I 240 toward Jackson, MS. Mt. Moriah is Exit 17. At the red light at the Mt. Moriah exit, take a left on the overpass going back over the interstate. Stay in the far left lane if possible. Once you clear the bridge, there will be a red light with a couple car dealerships. Go straight through this light. After 1/4 mile or less stadium will be on your left. There will be a sign for a Police Substation where you turn in to the stadium.

Congrats to Demario Carter from Shefield on his nomination for Class 3 AAA as top r/b ..hope you win young man. SAW his interview on tv..he was an enlightment to say the least..got his head on straight !!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

'GET THE EDGE'

'BLACK WATCH DEFENSE'

TOGETHER WE ATTACK'

GO TROJANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to Demario Carter from Shefield on his nomination for Class 3 AAA as top r/b ..hope you win young man. SAW his interview on tv..he was an enlightment to say the least..got his head on straight !!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

'GET THE EDGE'

'BLACK WATCH DEFENSE'

TOGETHER WE ATTACK'

GO TROJANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what station was the interview on? I missed it and will try to find it online if possible