Henry Co. v. Fairley

chaos001

Thank you for your support. You should could down and watch the game friday. It should be a good one. Congratulations on yalls season. Yall had a huge turnaround. Can you give us a lil bit more details on fairly. What type of defense and offense they run. Any studs on d to watch for.

It will be a good game I'm sure on Friday. I don't think you will have any trouble against their defense - Liberty 'O' did a decent job holding them off against pressuring Brooks - Brooks is really good about being able to get out of pressure and being able to make a play either finding an open man or mostly being able to tuck and run and get down field - his rushing yards helped tremendously this year for Liberty also. Teague will not have any trouble either against their 'D' line I think. Speed also on 'O' - and they cover receivers pretty well. On Fairley offense, watch #15 on kick returns - quick. Their 'O' runs a spread offense mainly. They pass only when needed - mostly running ball with #1, 15 and 33. Just watch their speed.

Henry just needs to stay alert and don't underestimate them. They aren't afraid of hitting hard and tackling with force.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if Henry Co. blowout all the Mempnis teams, crown them state champs.

Since when was the Memphis area the powerhouse of Tn football. My guess there are a couple east Tennessee teams who might take exception to giving HC the gold ball. Maryville, Sullivan South and Rhea County would at least like a shot at the mighty HC before handing them the crown.

Since when was the Memphis area the powerhouse of Tn football. My guess there are a couple east Tennessee teams who might take exception to giving HC the gold ball. Maryville, Sullivan South and Rhea County would at least like a shot at the mighty HC before handing them the crown.

Don't get yoo riled up. This community has its share of posters who get a little carried away with things, just like any community. Most of us are a little more realistic. In addition to West Tennessee teams in the way of HC, a strong Hillsboro and Maplewood, stands in the way of whomever comes from the west. They, and Maryville, are certainly realistic obstacles. I am not certain that I would place Sullivan South and Rhea County in that group quite yet.

Trust me, Henry County doesnt want any "crown". They want a state championship by beating the best there is out there from where ever, and that includes Maryville even more so than others. Hope we both take care of business and provide one of the most anticipated Tennessee highschool football games in recent history. Good luck on your end.

All this said, we (Liberty) wish Henry County a road to success all the way to Murfreesboro! You were a great opponent this year for us and like to see you take the gold! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks for the comments LFA. I will say that I expected to see you guys again in the playoffs. Great season for the Crusaders and Coach Hookfin. The Patriots will do everything in their power to keep the train rolling.

TraderB - I will agree with you and RW on the assessment of Toney, he is great as a passer and great as a scrambler - alot like our very own Marsalis Teague (but not as much of a run threat). I would not put Stark in their with that company. He is a pretty good passer, but not great. He scrambles, but not with great speed. His size is intimidating, but he looks a little unorthodox in his moves. I predict that he will have some trouble this Friday night being rushed and flushed on a regular basis. This is not to say that our DB's will not be tested because they will. But like a previous poster said, a great QB with great receivers will get their yards. But great DB's will prevent the big plays from happening on a regular basis.

3andout and Red warrior,

I'm not getting riled up, I understand that every school has it's share of posters that get carried away. Heck, I've been guilty myself. I share your sentiment, I am really hoping for a Marville-Henry County matchup. I have been following HC from afar all year and want to see this team play. There are 3 more games to get through and on any given Friday a team can be upset. Good luck to HC, for the next 3 weeks anyway. Hopefully, Maryville will take care of business in the east and will see you guys in week 15.

MHS82

3andout and Red warrior,

I'm not getting riled up, I understand that every school has it's share of posters that get carried away. Heck, I've been guilty myself. I share your sentiment, I am really hoping for a Marville-Henry County matchup. I have been following HC from afar all year and want to see this team play. There are 3 more games to get through and on any given Friday a team can be upset. Good luck to HC, for the next 3 weeks anyway. Hopefully, Maryville will take care of business in the east and will see you guys in week 15.

MHS82

Very classy post MHS....we both obviously have top notch teams, and I think there are many who hope this games gets to occur. Adding class and mutual respect from the fans will only make this matchup all the better....if it gets to happen that is....

Just wondering if anyone else noticed the representative from U of Florida standing on the sidelines Friday nite? Everytime Marsalis did "his usual thing" he would shake his head in amazement.

I heard somebody ask him if he was the running backs coach, and he said , "yes".