Henry Co. v. Fairley

chaos001

One thing to keep in mind about the HC Offense is that they RARELY turn the ball over. I don't even think that this first string has had a single turnover this year. Factor in the fact that our defense absolutely loves getting the ball back for the offense, and it makes sense as to why we've dominated. I believe that the lack of a kicking game will hurt any remaining Memphis team. Nonetheless - one game at a time.

Go Big Red!

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

speaking of kicking game, ours has been EXCELLENT this year. i know people see the score and think how great our offense is, but they wouldn't be where they are without the defense causing a turnover or a 3 and out...but the defense wouldn't get to hold our opponents deep in their own territory without great kicking. he's also almost automatic on PAT's. i still believe friday night's FG was GOOD. booo on the refs.

One thing to keep in mind about the HC Offense is that they RARELY turn the ball over. I don't even think that this first string has had a single turnover this year. Factor in the fact that our defense absolutely loves getting the ball back for the offense, and it makes sense as to why we've dominated. I believe that the lack of a kicking game will hurt any remaining Memphis team. Nonetheless - one game at a time.

Go Big Red!

I believe that you're dead-on accurate about that, RedSwarm, UNFORTUNATELY.

---------------------------------------------------

HCs proven ability to consistently execute well....well, that is going to make the "margin for error" very narrow, for our Memphis teams. Fairley & Melrose/East are definitely going to have to play mistake-free, fundamentally-sound football, in order to increase the odds of victory. HC obviously does not need any help.

One fact that some seemed to have missed... Henry Co played their starters in the second half in only a handful of games this year. East left their starters in pretty much the whole game friday night against Hardin Co, and still gave up more points than Henry Co did with their second string in some of the second half. Not to mention Henry Co had three starters out against Hardin Co. And if need be, Henry Co can play their incredible athletes on defense as well. One other thing... Henry Co's special teams are far superior and far more organized than any other school in West TN. Have fun starting inside your twenty almost every possession.Go 7-4A

I made an 82, which I am calling a 92 because I was unaware of the alphabetical order bs. Didn't know I had to read the whole APA book. I cannot stand that class. I will avoid taking her at all costs in any future classes.

UGH! stupid freakin' wireless router keeps dropping my internet!

/rant

well, u did better than the class average. i know most people were upset about the alpha order, but when don't you put references in that order?

i actually like her, she's a little too smart for her own good and comes off a lil awkward at times.

at least one time a year a team plays a bad game. it happens every year to every team in all levels of football. and it sounds like HC is due to have theirs considering the perfection you all speak of.

This team has been very good, very focused, hopefully they have already had that game, and gotten it out of their system. But it is worrisome.