Henry Co. v. Fairley

chaos001

Actually that post took me about 5 minutes, most of the info was in my head and may have been off by apoint or two, I think I have posted 3-4 times today, and mayhave spent 12 minutes posting.

My job is one that only I can handle and would be overwhelming for most. a Little coacht helps me keep my sanity.

Are you the President or President elect? I didn't know W. or Obama were HC fans!

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of us who know the "Prophetic One" knew this must have come from divine prophecy.........your spelling is to bad to have come from notes that you might have written down! You wouldn't have been able to read your own notes! However, it made for once again, interesting reading!!!

Careful Jackass, my spelling is a work of art.

I'm still interested to see if anyone can slow down the balanced attack that Henry County brings to the table. They have the most dynamic offense I have seen in the last twenty years. Is Fairley capable? I haven't seen them play but I have a hard time believing that they can. Why is that? Because I simply don't believe there is a team in the state that can effectively stop them. I'm genuinely interested, what do you think?

I'm still interested to see if anyone can slow down the balanced attack that Henry County brings to the table. They have the most dynamic offense I have seen in the last twenty years. Is Fairley capable? I haven't seen them play but I have a hard time believing that they can. Why is that? Because I simply don't believe there is a team in the state that can effectively stop them. I'm genuinely interested, what do you think?

To steal a line from hardball, Eleven have stepped to the plate but they struck-out. Number 12 gets a chance in a little more than 3 days! Pats may be more balanced on run/pass plays in the last 4-5 games than early in the season when they were almost solely using their triangular running attack to run up yards.

I doubt that Fairley can effectively shut HC down. HC will get points and yards, BUT the bigger question is about the HC defense. I keep hearing about how great they are, but this week will tell a lot. HC has stopped some decent teams with decent talent (not their fault the opposition was weak), but can they stop a team with more speed than HC possesses? HC DI NOT stop Fairley last year (unless you think allowing 34 points stopping someone). Fairley ran and passed almost at will for three quarters. The BIG story of this game will be the HC defense. Fairley represents the first REAL challenge they have faced. I hope they pass the test.

I doubt that Fairley can effectively shut HC down. HC will get points and yards, BUT the bigger question is about the HC defense. I keep hearing about how great they are, but this week will tell a lot. HC has stopped some decent teams with decent talent (not their fault the opposition was weak), but can they stop a team with more speed than HC possesses? HC DI NOT stop Fairley last year (unless you think allowing 34 points stopping someone). Fairley ran and passed almost at will for three quarters. The BIG story of this game will be the HC defense. Fairley represents the first REAL challenge they have faced. I hope they pass the test.

doubt in the eyes of the great HC faithful ..wow!! come on man!! we talking playoffs ..playoffs man!!

what would coach do?