Jo Byrns vs. Wayne County

CPR4u

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a Cascade fan so of course I'm pulling for the region 5 guys from Jo Byrns. Plus if we win tonight and Jo Byrns wins, we play at home again next week. Judging from the Cascade vs. Jo Byrns game, Jo Byrns defense is the real deal and the rain should play in their favor.

Jo Byrns wins this one by 7.

All that aside, I would like to see Wayne Co. and Cascade take the field... I haven't seen WC play but from all reports they are very similar to Cascade in many respects, wide open offence, put lots of points on the board, etc. You can bet that it would be a high scoring affaire, 100 points+. It would be a fun game to watch from the fans standpoint.

jb is only avg. 14.6/game aginst the playoff teams from region 5, i see no way they get more than that aginst wc if that much, game will be close though, but i smell a sheep in wolf's clothing here

wc 21

jb 7

Well if you want to throw out useless stats then you have to average the runs allowed for the playoff teams from region 5 also and that number is 10. No way you score 21. Before you go there most of the points that were scored by Moore County were made after the outcome of the game was determined so if you want to figure in that game and I know that you don't because it would blow your point out of the water we can.

game time is just a few hours away...either team could come away with this game....but even if wc loses all this stuff about keepin us under 21....that aint gonna happen....sure your defense is physical sure they hit hard BUT....its awful hard to tackle what u cant catch....wish yall a safe trip over and a long ride back....GO CATS

game time is just a few hours away...either team could come away with this game....but even if wc loses all this stuff about keepin us under 21....that aint gonna happen....sure your defense is physical sure they hit hard BUT....its awful hard to tackle what u cant catch....wish yall a safe trip over and a long ride back....GO CATS

Based on what I saw catching you won't be a problem. Win or lose its gonna be a long ride but it's all okay because we will come back victorious.

JB 28-14

Jo Byrns wins the game. Wet field in their favor. this will be a low scoring game. WC offense against a great defense and jb's offense isn't that amazing to start with. jb 28-21.

i dont see how everybody thinks the rain plays in JB favor.....after wat 4 fumbles playin mcewen....ohhh well good luck to both teams.....but just a lil bit more to the cats....this should be a good one

I second This

Well in a few more hours it will be game time. No more stats,No more smack,Its time to put up or shut up. Its going to be 11 on one side and 11 on the other, nothing but mud, wet grass, and a wet football. Alot can happen but i belive this will be a good game. WC ON TOP!!!!!!!!!!!! 21 TO 10 t