Jo Byrns vs. Wayne County

CPR4u

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG.........The redneck thinks he Moses now....... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

LIKE I SAID PIE HEad IT TIS WRITTEN /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

jb is only avg. 14.6/game aginst the playoff teams from region 5, i see no way they get more than that aginst wc if that much, game will be close though, but i smell a sheep in wolf's clothing here

wc 21

jb 7

WHO'S YA DADDY NOW 14.6 AVG,,,, LOL I BELEAVE THAT IS 36.5 AGINST BIG REGION 6 SO WHAT DID YALL REALLY THINK 0F THAT AWSOME JB D 3 INT, WOW WAY TO GO JB

well i can go a little both ways with it, but for the most part wayne county was COMPLETELY over matched....wayne county's oline for the most part got dominated by jo byrns interior tackles. and i thought wayne county trying to run the ball all night wasnt that smart, they really never did have any success...but early on they passed welll, and really all night. id say for the most part it wasnt the jo byrns defense that caused the interceptions, but terrible decisions by wayne countys quarterback, he through into double coverage with wide open recievers open all night, he probably got lucky more didnt get picked off.

congrats to Jo Byrns, your defense stacked up every bit of what you talked about against the run. but i do believe they're large holes in the secondary that will catch up to you.

Get Em Devils. We Live To Play Another! Remember What I Said... Ya'll Might Win One But You'll Never Beat My Devils Twice In Same Season.

See ya at the stable in two weeks Butchie.Cascade has the best offense in the west bracket. You were wrong in week 9 and you will be wrong again this week, Teams can be beat twice in a season we proved that tonight and even more convincingly.I look foward to the rematch with JB. I could not pick a better team to play in the third round. Congrats on your victory night. Region 5 baby Wayne County WHo????

Well good job JB yall come to win and u did. Im not a coach but my opinion dont count for nuttin but i do belive that WC didnt do there homework and was unprepaird for this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck JO BYRNS yall played a good game /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good season my WC neighbors as young as you guys are there is next year .WC can be happy you were top 16 in state.Thats good got beat by at the least a top 8 team.One more thing not meaning it mean Yall cant play in the rain can you.LOL 2night and the MC game 0-2 in the rain .Next year I will be doing a rain dance when WC plays Perry CO. LOL

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Good Job JBS !! Glad to hear WC quiet. Hey WC how ya like that weak Region 5 now ??

See ya in 7 days JBS !

If I'm not mistaken the region 5 champs the same region 5 champs that beat jo byrns is an ex region 6 competitor so I will say it region 5 is weaker than region 6...and Wayne county played Jo byrns again they would beat them 9 out of 10 times...but hats off to jo byrns they were the better team tonight...good luck in the rest of the playoffs... As far as Wayne county goes y'all had a good yeAr...to the seniors keep ya head up u were the better team just not tonight...