Region 3 3A swept again.

WreckingCrew

I have heard he is having a hard time filling it, he has been turned down by 20-25 teams. IMO this speaks volumes about the program and the coach.

Yep on the following suit, Central has added, (from what I heard) McMinn, Bradley, Walker Valley, and ALCOA so far and probably Loudon. Still looking for another in week 10. That will get your attention!! Dist schedule is Polk, Sweetwater, Meigs and Sequoyah. Central and Sequoyah will be AAAA in playoffs.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To say that Central or Howard have not had the athletes the last 2 years is just wrong. I watched Central play Greenbriar last year and Dekalb this year in the playoffs. Central was bigger & faster than either of them. Definatly more athletic! The difference is in the coaching. Halftime of the Central Dekalb game was tied at 14 each. Second have Dekalbs coaches 14 - Centrals 0.

I do agree that we need middle school football in this region.

I think Brandon not only got outcoached in the second half, but also in the first half when he had many opportunities to capitalize on. I'm still not sure what he was thinking with all of those QB sneaks on 4th down.....especially on his side of the field, when the game was still knotted at 14 all???? Oh well, just shows he's human.

Yep on the following suit, Central has added, (from what I heard) McMinn, Bradley, Walker Valley, and ALCOA so far and probably Loudon. Still looking for another in week 10. That will get your attention!! Dist schedule is Polk, Sweetwater, Meigs and Sequoyah. Central and Sequoyah will be AAAA in playoffs.

If true, that's wonderful news! Talk about some big games to enjoy watching.

I hope both Polk and Central pound Bradley into total submission. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

If true, that's wonderful news! Talk about some big games to enjoy watching.

I hope both Polk and Central pound Bradley into total submission. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Props to both Polk and Central if both these schedules hold up. Both schools should look @ Cleveland as a possible 10th game since both are playing Bradley and Walker Valley. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I think Brandon not only got outcoached in the second half, but also in the first half when he had many opportunities to capitalize on. I'm still not sure what he was thinking with all of those QB sneaks on 4th down.....especially on his side of the field, when the game was still knotted at 14 all???? Oh well, just shows he's human.

I agree. Coach should had the kicker attempt a field. I know he blew the one right before half time. But odds were better for Central with a field goal when it's 4th and 4 or 5. I hope this is a lesson well learned, both for the coach and for the players. (especially the kicker, #42)