Westview at Milan

Guest nwtnsports

Wow, so much to say about this one. Gotta win an ugly one sometimes. Congratultions to Westview they about did what was thought to be the unthinkable. Both D-lines really domintated each others O-line. Was really dissapointed with the performance of our O-line. It's gonna be good to see big 69 back out there at tackle next week. Both teams had to deal with the weather but it really affected Milan. When we haven't been able to block people we've been successful slinging the ball around, not tonight. Also lost the TO battle 4-0. WVs two TDs came after TOs deep in Milan's territory. The two chinks in Milan's armor right now...O-line and D backs. I was having nightmarish flashbacks from WV and Trenton last year after Moody knocked down the kick. Next play QB is sacked twice or not and a hail mary 20 yards behind our D. I don't know what's going on there but it needs to be fixed. Postoak played a great game tonight. The 12 tackles and I had him with 3 sacks if the punter counts. Had a couple of great punts esp the one that rolled dead at the 2. Also a big time hold on the winning FG. Huge kick by Moody and game saver by Vandiver. Hope to see a few more fans next week.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only if someone from Milan gets to operate the scoreboard! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

JK Milan fans......

I like the Dawgs large in this one. (Even if they play it on the moon)

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Score board, Nice win Milan. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

And next week The Guru picks..........

Hasn't worked in four years. Maybe it will tonight.

Here's hoping for a safe and exciting game. It will be broadcast on:

Milan - SuperTalk 97.7 FM and supertalk977.com

Westview - Mix 101.3 FM, WCMT

It worked pretty good tonight. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

What happened to this Powerhouse Milan team that was going to put 50+ points on the scoreboard?

I can't wait to hear the Milan fans excuses.

No excuses - We just didn't bring it tonight. The bottom line is survive and advance!! To win in the playoffs you have to protect the ball and execute well. 4 TO's do not help the cause, but again we got the W. It wasn't pretty at all and it was some kind of nasty for both teams, but it really don't matter does it? All that matters is we are hosting next week!!!

What happened to this Powerhouse Milan team that was going to put 50+ points on the scoreboard?

I can't wait to hear the Milan fans excuses.

I'll reply first. If you look at the stats by Westview's QB and that total yards Milan gave up (189), it is simple to see Milan almost fumbled this game away. They had two fumbles lost and 2 picks. Good teams do stumble and have an ugly win along the way (As the titans for example did this week at Chicago) And to answer your question to what happened to this Powerhouse Milan team? Welll......they won the game i think.....and advanced....i do believe thats the goal this time of year.