DeKalb County @ White House (2nd round)

TigerPride23

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just been informed of a big set back for DC. Someone the whole team, and I myself was close to, but nowheres near as close as the team. Has died. Our best Wide reciever Abram Edward's dad who also helped with the coaching on the sidelines and spring practice passed away today with an unexpected death. This could go two directions for us. Either they play their hearts out like never before and dedicate it to Mr. Edwards, or they will be hurt and slack up in their playing ability. I'm praying for the first one. I'm sure Abram will make his dad proud either way.

I have just been informed of a big set back for DC. Someone the whole team, and I myself was close to, but nowheres near as close as the team. Has died. Our best Wide reciever Abram Edward's dad who also helped with the coaching on the sidelines and spring practice passed away today with an unexpected death. This could go two directions for us. Either they play their hearts out like never before and dedicate it to Mr. Edwards, or they will be hurt and slack up in their playing ability. I'm praying for the first one. I'm sure Abram will make his dad proud either way.

Prayers go out to them. You kind of see how quickly football loses it's importance.

I HATE TO DISAGREE WITH A WHITE HOUSE FAN BUT WATCH THE ALCOA GAME AGAIN. THE RECEIVERS KNOW WHERE THEY ARE GOING BUT THEY CAN'T MAKE ANY CUTS AND I THINK THATS WHAT THE BIG DIFFERNCE IS . ALSO THE QB HAS A HARDER TIME PLANTING HIS FEET AND THROWING AND THE BALL SLIPPING OUT OF HIS HANDS ON THE THROW. ON EVERY THROW IN THE ALCOA GAME THAT I REMEMBER EVEN IF THE BALL WOULD'VE BEEN COMPLETED THE RECIEVER WOULD'VE BEEN TACKLED AS SOON AS HE CAUGHT IT . THEIR WAS A DEFENDER RIGHT BEHIND HIM OR RIGHT BESIDE HIM. THE RECEIVER COULDN'T GET ANY SEPERATION FROM THE DEFENDER BECAUSE OF LACK OF CUTS.

Depends on how much rain.... I'll preface my statement stating a wet field helps the passing game.

Sorry to hear.....I will remember the family and those associated with your school.

God be with all of you in this sad time. Prayers to the family and team from the Charger family.

Earlier in the season DC played a great game against them keeping it tied up til the final moments an losing by a few. They have improved since then. Also, they will be watching the pass this game as well as the run. That caught us off guard last time, because they supposively weren't a passing team. We'll be more prepared this time. The Tigers are very determined. They haven't been to the playoffs in a long time and haven't got a playoff win until last night, so they aren't going to give up this chance without a great fight. What do you think will happen?

I WAS AT THE EAST RIDGE GAME AND I THINK WE'RE [W.H] IS PLAYING VERY WELL RIGHT NOW,OUR DEFENSE WAS EXTREMELY TOUGH ON EAST RIDGE,THAT #11 FOR THEM WAS THERE BEST PLAYER,HE WAS WELL CONTAINED ON OFFENSE,AND I THINK OUR HATS ARE OFF TO OUR DEFENSE FOR THE SHUT OUT.PLAYERS REMEMBER ONE WEEK AT A TIME AND STUDY STUDY STUDY THAT GAME FILM,LEAVE IT ALL ON THE FIELD AND SENIORS REMEMBER YOUR ONLY 4 QTRS AWAY FROM NOT PUTTING ON THOSE PADS AGAIN FOR WHITE HOUSE,THAT OUGHT TO MOTIVATE YOU TO GET A CHANCE TO CLIMB THAT PRACTICE FIELD ONCE AGAIN ON MONDAY.

One of DeKalb County's coaches passed away today. Clay Edwards. Please pray for his #1 on the team. and his family. Win it for Coach ED this week.

Prayers go out to the Edwards family and the DeKalb County team and friends from Greenbrier. It's tough when something like this happens to anyone, but especially a mentor to a whole team. I'm sorry to hear this.