Fairview at CPA

DenKeeper

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok how does the past effect these teams?? camden has beat fairview the last few years but look what happened. so why does cpa beating fairview in the past mean they are guaranteed to win this game. and wat do they have that makes them such a special team????

Can you not even read?? I said:

"I know - different year, different teams, but when I see Fairview losing to HC this year, and I watched what CPA did to HC last night, I have to go with CPA at home."

If you are going to post a reply, at least take the time to read. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

CPA4EVER - Good luck to you guys this week. Don't let the Fairview guys stir you up too much. They are just a little giddy over thier win against Camden last night. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Cya in the second round Bulldog Fan...o wait no we wont. Atleast we can be giddy because we won and you guys didnt. stinks to stink bro /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I think you are barking at the wrong bulldog! Also you might think about changing your signature cause you sure aren't earning any respect right now.

I think you are barking at the wrong bulldog! Also you might think about changing your signature cause you sure aren't earning any respect right now.

Thank you my fair Lady - I luv girls that love football /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

He's feeling good now but in another 6 days we won't hear from him for another 8 months.

Cya in the second round Bulldog Fan...o wait no we wont. Atleast we can be giddy because we won and you guys didnt. stinks to stink bro /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

You won't be around to see my team on the field because basketball season starts Saturday for you guys. Know before you post....

Thank you my fair Lady - I luv girls that love football /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

He's feeling good now but in another 6 days we won't hear from him for another 8 months.

You won't be around to see my team on the field because basketball season starts Saturday for you guys. Know before you post....

I think you are correct! Good Luck (like you will need any), maybe we could meet in the semis.

Atleast our basketball season didnt start last night /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Neither did mine big boy - you just haven't figured out I'm not from HC yet have you?

As a representative of Fairview football i assure you "jacketpride" is on his own on this one. We do not like to have all of this crap talking going on so if you would like to cease "jacketpride" you would be doing Fairview a favor. again the team in know way is gloating about out win at Camden we are focusing on CPA and will not over look anyone. pay no attention to "jacketpride".

I take a day off and come back to find a lunatic running the asylum???? Jacketpride...whoa...easy boy....I could probably guess who you are but I'll spare you the embarrassment. Just like you've heard your coaches say, "stay off coach-t you'll only make yourself and your school sound foolish"

I know Hickman is a hated rival, but there is more than one "Bulldog in the Sea" than the boys down in Centerville. Milan for one(they're a lot better than Hickman), This has been gracefully shoved in your face like a shaving cream pie at a homecoming pep rally. Anyways, just do us all a favor and read for a while.

Hoping our boys put together another upset this week. Have to limit turnovers and grind the clock on the ground like they love to do. The less time time the Lion offense has to strike down the field the better. Fairview does have a really strong Defense and their secondary led by Johnson should do a respectable job. There will be a lot of pressure on the QB, the DC loves to Blitz. I don't think it'll be a runaway though I'm also not going to say Fview will pitch a shutout.

Gotta take my kids out of respect and pride

Fview blocks a FG as time expires and returns is for 6. thusly, breaking the deadlocked score

Fairview 34 - CPA 28