Fairview at CPA

DenKeeper

If the weather forecasters are correct the wet conditions could play a role in this game. I have to believe that the rain will favor FV given CPA??™s inability to run the ball consistently.

I agree with that. After seeing Fairview for the first time against Camden last week, they love to grind it out on the ground. I think it is humrous CPA fans are praying for a dry field. Its football, play in any conditions. I still see CPA being too much for Fairview. I doubted the Jackets last week, and I think I have to again. CPA will win by 2 plus TDs.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the weather forecasters are correct the wet conditions could play a role in this game. I have to believe that the rain will favor FV given CPA??™s inability to run the ball consistently.

Another "fearless forcast" by football expert, ddaddy, who's previous analysis on CPA's offensive blandness led him to pick HC last week. I guess if it rains, CPA will fold their tents and give up since the spread offense doesn't work in the rain. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Should have been at the DCA game, ddaddy, where it rained all night and we won anyway after losing our starting running back to injury the week before, and our backup in the first half of the game. Since then we have replaced them with Genovese and Mason, who run consistently enough to lead us to 6 wins in a row.

Titans couldn't run either yesterday in the cold, win, and snow, but can you say 9-0! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Another "fearless forcast" by football expert, ddaddy, who's previous analysis on CPA's offensive blandness led him to pick HC last week. I guess if it rains, CPA will fold their tents and give up since the spread offense doesn't work in the rain. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Should have been at the DCA game, ddaddy, where it rained all night and we won anyway after losing our starting running back to injury the week before, and our backup in the first half of the game. Since then we have replaced them with Genovese and Mason, who run consistently enough to lead us to 6 wins in a row.

Titans couldn't run either yesterday in the cold, win, and snow, but can you say 9-0! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Explain it anyway you want, but the fact is in nearly 60% of your games you have rushed less than 100 yards. I bet your coach is not happy with that stat! I never said that the spread wasn??™t a good offense. I just disagree with the way you tend to put it above all other offenses just because that??™s what you run. I bet back when you were winning 1A championships you thought David Pack??™s offense was the greatest thing since sliced bread. On a side note, your arrogance was okay in the small doses that you were giving, but is becoming harder to stomach the more you expose yourself.

Explain it anyway you want, but the fact is in nearly 60% of your games you have rushed less than 100 yards. I bet your coach is not happy with that stat! I never said that the spread wasn??™t a good offense. I just disagree with the way you tend to put it above all other offenses just because that??™s what you run. I bet back when you were winning 1A championships you thought David Pack??™s offense was the greatest thing since sliced bread. On a side note, your arrogance was okay in the small doses that you were giving, but is becoming harder to stomach the more you expose yourself.

Here is the stat I bet our coaches are happy with - undefeated against 2A teams this year, and in the 2nd round of the playoffs. I never put our offense above all others - you said that was what I said. I said our coaches and the offensive and defensive schemes they implement are difference makers in most games. We don't run the spread because it is superior - we run it because it best suits our coaches and personnel. Pack's players were more equal to the 1A teams he had to compete with, so he could rely on the run more. There is no way our current team is going to grind it out on the ground against most schools, HC included.

Now, as far as our inability to run, I bet (since you read CPA's threads) you knew we outgained GP (a pure running team, and a good one) on the ground 2 weeks ago (141 yards). So, we can run when we have to.

As far as arrogance, I am not the one giving my expert opinion on a thread of a school I have no interest in - except to stir things up. If you are having trouble stomaching the fact that I am tired of reading your posts, you can move on to another thread. Just maybe there are some people on CoachT who know football other than you, and that's what you can't stomach. So far, my posts have been far more "on the money" than yours.

Here is the stat I bet our coaches are happy with - undefeated against 2A teams this year, and in the 2nd round of the playoffs. I never put our offense above all others - you said that was what I said. I said our coaches and the offensive and defensive schemes they implement are difference makers in most games. We don't run the spread because it is superior - we run it because it best suits our coaches and personnel. Pack's players were more equal to the 1A teams he had to compete with, so he could rely on the run more. There is no way our current team is going to grind it out on the ground against most schools, HC included.

Now, as far as our inability to run, I bet (since you read CPA's threads) you knew we outgained GP (a pure running team, and a good one) on the ground 2 weeks ago (141 yards). So, we can run when we have to.

As far as arrogance, I am not the one giving my expert opinion on a thread of a school I have no interest in - except to stir things up. If you are having trouble stomaching the fact that I am tired of reading your posts, you can move on to another thread. Just maybe there are some people on CoachT who know football other than you, and that's what you can't stomach. So far, my posts have been far more "on the money" than yours.

This game will be over by halftime. Fairview had a good year with a huge upset in the first round, so just be happy with it because the stinger is going to be ripped out Friday night. Well that is unless Fairview can find a way to stop CPA's 6'7" 245 pound Wide Receiver/ Running Back and I don't see it happening. I also wouldn't go to the concession stand because when you get back to your seat it could be 21 to 0 like it was with my Bulldogs. Best of luck the rest of the way CPA. It really won't matter anyway because everybody else is playing for second place, because Alcoa will win championship number 9 this year.

This game will be over by halftime. Fairview had a good year with a huge upset in the first round, so just be happy with it because the stinger is going to be ripped out Friday night. Well that is unless Fairview can find a way to stop CPA's 6'7" 245 pound Wide Receiver/ Running Back and I don't see it happening. I also wouldn't go to the concession stand because when you get back to your seat it could be 21 to 0 like it was with my Bulldogs. Best of luck the rest of the way CPA. It really won't matter anyway because everybody else is playing for second place, because Alcoa will win championship number 9 this year.

I think this game will be closer than many think. If Fairview stays with their game plan and doesnt give up the long pass I think they will be ok. The weather also looks like it will favor us but u never know. Nothing is ever deadlocked.

O and if Fairview dosent make it I pick Milan for champions this year /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> no offense meant.

keep doubting......... we are not the same team your bulldogs played...... Anybody can be beat any givin night. Nobody gives us a chance.....just like they did against camden......things happen. Come watch the Jackets give 100% and push for yet another upset..

i hope cpa does overlook fairview . because they will get smacked right in the mouth ! fairview is a very good team that people just keep looking over . and all that will get you is a quick trip out of the playoffs .

lewis co is pulling for fairview . everyone schould support there reigon

Thanks, good luck to yall.

i hope cpa does overlook fairview . because they will get smacked right in the mouth ! fairview is a very good team that people just keep looking over . and all that will get you is a quick trip out of the playoffs .

lewis co is pulling for fairview . everyone schould support there reigon

I have seen CPA play this season I'll guarantee they want overlook fv but i do thank it will be a quick trip out for fv friday nite. Also if it rains, don't think for a minute that CPA can't throw the ball, rain or shine they can kick bootie.

wow sounds like some ppl are getting a lil upset over their first round butt kickin /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />