Gleason vs Lake County

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is going to be a war. Gleason has more confidence than EVER and Lake County is just rolling right along, despite a hitch in the ole giddy-up in the closing minute last Friday night.

Tell me if I have this correct. I was talking to a friend this morning and we are both under the impression that the winner of this game HOSTS the Rebel/Twister winner? No matter the outcome, the 1v3 winner travels to the 2v4 winner? Right? It looks like it on the TSSAA bracket. Or does one of the two teams that hasn't hosted get to play at home? For example, say Lake beats Gleason and McKenzie beats UC...does Lake have to travel since the Rebs haven't hosted yet? Just wondering outloud.

This is going to be a war. Gleason has more confidence than EVER and Lake County is just rolling right along, despite a hitch in the ole giddy-up in the closing minute last Friday night.

Tell me if I have this correct. I was talking to a friend this morning and we are both under the impression that the winner of this game HOSTS the Rebel/Twister winner? No matter the outcome, the 1v3 winner travels to the 2v4 winner? Right? It looks like it on the TSSAA bracket. Or does one of the two teams that hasn't hosted get to play at home? For example, say Lake beats Gleason and McKenzie beats UC...does Lake have to travel since the Rebs haven't hosted yet? Just wondering outloud.

If Lake Co beats Gleason and McKenzie wins..it will be at Lake Co..If Lake Co wins and Union City wins..it will be at Union City..Gleason will travel to either Union City or McKenzie if Gleason wins..Doesn't matter what the brackets say now because all the teams are in the same region..So..the higher seeded that wins will stay home....So Union City will stay home as long as they win no matter who else wins....Gleason will travel if they win no matter who they play..The only way McKenzie will play home is if McKenzie wins and Gleason beats Lake Co..

Had some of the teams from your district won..for instance TCA...Lake Co would have traveled to Jackson like the TSSAA bracket says....But since all the teams left are in the same region..The TSSAA rewards the higher seeded teams to stay home since they finished higher during the regular season ..no matter what the brackets show !

Hoping we win this Friday, I'm going to have to root for the Taters in this one also. It would be real nice to have one more game at home this year.

bigster, I saw the forecast for Friday night, looks like you may have to deal with some rain. I'm like spellrone, I think it might help you in the long run with those moves those kids put on.

Either way, hope it's injury free. No offense Falcons, but go BULLDOGS.

This should be a great game with all of the momentum that Gleason has right now! I am hoping that Gleason can come through with a victory but it might be tough against a good Lake County team! Good Luck to both teams! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

LC is on a pretty good roll of it's own...6 game winning streak...

LC is on a pretty good roll of it's own...6 game winning streak...

Just read the local paper and the Lake Co coach thought both teams have gotten better than when they last played..Said the Gleason fullback hurt us the last time...It also said that Dominic Kimble only played sparingly and Carlos Young didn't play at all in the 2nd half...And that Lake Co 's leading tackler wasn't playing the line backer spot at that time..So hopefully ..this could make a difference..!

Just read the local paper and the Lake Co coach thought both teams have gotten better than when they last played..Said the Gleason fullback hure us the last time...It also said that after that that Dominic Kimble only played sparingly and Carlos Young didn't play at all in the 2nd half...And that Lake Co 's leading tackler wasn't playing the line backer spot at that time..So hopefully ..this could make a difference..!

A poster on the JCS/Huntington thread posed some very interesting questions about this game and some others around OUR area tomorrow night.......it is very interesting.........i think it's on page 10.........you Lake County and Gleason fans should check it out and respond!

A poster on the JCS/Huntington thread posed some very interesting questions about this game and some others around OUR area tomorrow night.......it is very interesting.........i think it's on page 10.........you Lake County and Gleason fans should check it out and respond!

is there a website i can go on and check it out, thaznks