Unicoi County Basketball

52fan52

Why do you keep going back to that game for? Its a new season now and they made it farther than any other East Tennessee team last year!!!!

i'm a unicoi fan but they didn't make "it farther than any other East Tennessee team last year." Dobyns Bennett and University High both made it to the state tournament and UH actually won their first game at the state and lost in the semi's. and i can't agree with you either about johnson county not having a chance against unicoi. they will be very tough to beat, especially in mountain city. they always are tough and don't give up. and as far as the conference, i don't think that they pick and choose that. it will be better with sullivan east in there starting next year. coach dyer does a good job with them and they will have almost everybody back if the roster in the hardee's classic brochure was right. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hampton made it to sub-state last year like the Devils did and Univeristy High was in the final four in the state tournament...

oh yeah, i forgot hampton had reached the substate round. i also think that science hill did too. could be wrong but think that they did. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

Hope everyone will take the time to check out the my show. Just got it up on the web (took a little longer than I thought it would). This is the first one so its a little rough, never done this type thing before. I will be uploading a new show each week. Again, this is the first one so there are alot of kinks to work out. Would love to here feedback and ideas or suggestions. Email them to: comments@thefastbreakshow.com

Download the show at www.thefastbreakshow.com