have does waverly look for next year?

steelerstn

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of folks are confused about the old classificationA dividing into 1A and 2A. When enrollment figures for Huntingdon, Riverside, Richland and Loretto moved them down to 2A in classification A, it confused the matter that much more.

Unless there was an enrollment change or a team opted to play up, nobody else moved. The number just changed by one for everybody above the schools with the lowest enrollments when we went from 5 to 6 football classifications.

Thanks for the feedback. I thought they would use a coin toss but could've been wrong. I think SC and Camden should offer to come back for the 2nd year in a row. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

If you promise to upgrade the visitor side seating I promise to put in a good word for you guys. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

If you promise to upgrade the visitor side seating I promise to put in a good word for you guys. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I'll see what I can do. Was the new fence to prop against not good enough? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i see this as being one region

cheatham 4a

harpeth 2a

fairview 2a

creekwood 3a

montgomery central 3a

waverly 2a

stewart county 3a

camden 2a

Since you asked and you seem to be the one that's most confused, the posts about who was REALLY moving up and down and who just got the number in front of the A CHANGED is what precipitated the response. I mean really, we're going to go from 2A to 4A in the same district? Really?

I thought it needed clarification. Cheatham dropped in enrollment this classification, so they are 3A instead of 4A. Harpeth, Fairview, Waverly, Stewart County and Camden will all be 3A. Montgomery Central and Creekwood will be 4A. All of those are in district 11AA except Fairview who was moved to 12AA. There are no 2A teams in the AA classification. 2A teams play in the A classification.

'Sorry I ruined your Black Panther party.'~ Forrest Gump

What are ya'll reading?

Cheatham 3A

Harpeth 3A

Fairview is in 12AA

Creekwood 4A

Mont. Central 4A

Waverly 3A

Stewart Co 3A

Camden 3A

Cheatham loses 14 seniors and has 5 juniors that will be seniors next year. A rebuilding year. Didn't make playoffs.

Harpeth's strength is this years junior class. They return most of their offense and defense. Didn't make playoffs.

Fairview isn't even in the picture. They're in the Hickman, Lewis district

Creekwood didn't make the playoffs

Mont. Central didn't make playoffs

Waverly- Made the playoffs, not sure of losses.

Stewart Co.- Made playoffs, not sure of losses.

Camden- Made the playoffs, loses a bunch.

From a Harpeth viewpoint, they played Waverly in regular season, played Mont. Central and Creekwood is scrimmages or JV games. Harpeth beat Waverly 23-0 last year and was leading into the 4th quarter before losing this year. I certainly wouldn't put them as a 10 point underdog based on that with what they have coming back. I think this will be a competitive district, but no powerhouses. I'd say Creekwood should finish in the top 2 and then it'll be Stewart, Harpeth, Camden and Waverly competing for the other automatic bid with the others competing for wildcards.

Harpeth will return all of their O-line, a qb that threw for around 1200 yards and a receiver that has well over 20 TD's in the last 2 seasons plus 90% of their defense. They'll be better than you think.

Fairview is in the playoffs....And still in...

Since you asked and you seem to be the one that's most confused, the posts about who was REALLY moving up and down and who just got the number in front of the A CHANGED is what precipitated the response. I mean really, we're going to go from 2A to 4A in the same district? Really?

I thought it needed clarification. Cheatham dropped in enrollment this classification, so they are 3A instead of 4A. Harpeth, Fairview, Waverly, Stewart County and Camden will all be 3A. Montgomery Central and Creekwood will be 4A. All of those are in district 11AA except Fairview who was moved to 12AA. There are no 2A teams in the AA classification. 2A teams play in the A classification.

'Sorry I ruined your Black Panther party.'~ Forrest Gump

my bad,

the classifications were what each team was this year, not for next year.

it looks like this..

camden

creekwood

harpeth

cheatham

waverly

stewart county

montgomery central.....

i am a creek wood fan and they look like this next year 10 of 11 returning on a offense that averaged around 22 points a game/ they lost their right tackle. and 7 of 11 the deffenst are returning.. so it could be a good year next year ..

how do the other teams look and any very very early predictons