Mid TN AA in '09

landmine

After seeing all the interest on CoachT about the new classification for '09, I am going to offer my opinion on AA in Middle TN. I have no idea if this is what is going to happen, but I am going to take a stab at it. Upper Cumberland: Smith County, Cannon County, DeKalb County, York, Upperman, and Livingston. North of Nashville: White House, Macon County, Goodpasture, Greenbrier, Westmoreland, Sycamore, and Cheatham County. South of Nashville: Giles County, Marshall County, Page, Spring Hill, East Hickman, Hickman County, and Lewis County. Nashville: Lipscomb, Whites Creek, Stratford, Maplewood, East Literature, Pearl Cohn, CPA. West of Nashville: Stewart County, Montgomery Central, Waverly, Harpeth, Fairview, Creek Wood, and Camden. 34 total teams if all goes as planned.

From all the talk I have heard, here are some scenarios that we might want to pay attention to: 1. Bring Livingston back to Middle TN? 2. Separate Goodpasture and Lipscomb again? Bring Camden into Middle TN? 4. Bring Cheatham County and Sycamore back together? Feel free to offer your own opinions. My scenarios are based solely at looking at the TSSAA map and trying to balance out the districts.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After seeing all the interest on CoachT about the new classification for '09, I am going to offer my opinion on AA in Middle TN. I have no idea if this is what is going to happen, but I am going to take a stab at it. Upper Cumberland: Smith County, Cannon County, DeKalb County, York, Upperman, and Livingston. North of Nashville: White House, Macon County, Goodpasture, Greenbrier, Westmoreland, Sycamore, and Cheatham County. South of Nashville: Giles County, Marshall County, Page, Spring Hill, East Hickman, Hickman County, and Lewis County. Nashville: Lipscomb, Whites Creek, Stratford, Maplewood, East Literature, Pearl Cohn, CPA. West of Nashville: Stewart County, Montgomery Central, Waverly, Harpeth, Fairview, Creek Wood, and Camden. 34 total teams if all goes as planned.

From all the talk I have heard, here are some scenarios that we might want to pay attention to: 1. Bring Livingston back to Middle TN? 2. Separate Goodpasture and Lipscomb again? Bring Camden into Middle TN? 4. Bring Cheatham County and Sycamore back together? Feel free to offer your own opinions. My scenarios are based solely at looking at the TSSAA map and trying to balance out the districts.

I hope you are right. I would like to see Macon County in the upper cumberland district and possibly even westmoreland. I don't want to see Livingston back in middle TN. We have been traveling east for several years and we were in Middle TN before that. I think it would be best to bring the old 8AA back.

district 11 willl be

waverly

harpeth

cheatham co.

sycamore

creek wood

stewart co.

montgomery central

fairview

that is how it is.

Steelers,

That would be a very competitive region. Find out from your sources what they will do with Camden. I have a hunch they will be with Waverly in district 11AA. Let us know later in the topic. Thanx. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Congratz on a great year in football. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Steelers,

That would be a very competitive region. Find out from your sources what they will do with Camden. I have a hunch they will be with Waverly in district 11AA. Let us know later in the topic. Thanx. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Congratz on a great year in football. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

believe me i already ask and camden stays on there side of the river and will be in milan's region, with westview, even possibly riverside, i'm not sure who is in that region but, i know they will at least be in milan's not waverly's, where u from redzone

Steelers,

Lewis co. is saying we would have caused some damage if we didn't have them in the first round, i'm just looking foward to playing great ball nexts year, hope to see ya there

believe me i already ask and camden stays on there side of the river and will be in milan's region, with westview, even possibly riverside, i'm not sure who is in that region but, i know they will at least be in milan's not waverly's, where u from redzone

Lewis co. is saying we would have caused some damage if we didn't have them in the first round, i'm just looking foward to playing great ball nexts year, hope to see ya there

Steelers,

Riverside will be in 1A next year, so Camden will not be with them. I am from "down by the river." New districts come out Thursday morning. There seems to be a lot of uncertainty about district 11AA. 3 teams of interest that seem to be causing a stir in the process: Camden, Cheatham County, and Sycamore. Should be interesting. Good luck to all new district 11 AA teams in their off-season conditioning programs. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

From talking to the Camden fans the other night, it seems they have petitioned the TSSAA to go with Waverly to the new district. That would make for a extremely tough district. I am glad my Irish can move down to A to stay away from these teams.

The Waverly fan that said they could of made some noise in the playoffs if they hadn't drawn Lewis Co. I am just curious on who you guys think you could have beaten.

From talking to the Camden fans the other night, it seems they have petitioned the TSSAA to go with Waverly to the new district. That would make for a extremely tough district. I am glad my Irish can move down to A to stay away from these teams.

The Waverly fan that said they could of made some noise in the playoffs if they hadn't drawn Lewis Co. I am just curious on who you guys think you could have beaten.

If Camden went with Waverly that might give them 9 teams in that District.

Could Fairview be put down with the South of Nashville group to give them 8 teams?

Giles, Marshall, Page, Spring Hill, Hickman, E. Hickman, Lewis, and Fairview?

If Camden went with Waverly that might give them 9 teams in that District.

Could Fairview be put down with the South of Nashville group to give them 8 teams?

Giles, Marshall, Page, Spring Hill, Hickman, E. Hickman, Lewis, and Fairview?

No. Camden will be in District 11AA with Waverly, Harpeth, Fairview, Montgomery Central, Stewart County, & Creek Wood. District 11AA will have 7 teams. Cheatham County and Sycamore will go to the district North of Nashville. The other 4 Mid TN districts in AA will have 7, 7,7 and 6 teams respectfully. That will make up the 34 teams in Mid TN AA.

No. Camden will be in District 11AA with Waverly, Harpeth, Fairview, Montgomery Central, Stewart County, & Creek Wood. District 11AA will have 7 teams. Cheatham County and Sycamore will go to the district North of Nashville. The other 4 Mid TN districts in AA will have 7, 7,7 and 6 teams respectfully. That will make up the 34 teams in Mid TN AA.

This is what I have been trying to tell some folks on CoachT. The bottom line is that only the TSSAA and It's board of control know what will happen Thursday. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />