Josh Odem commits to Chattanooga

gomocs

It is being reported Josh Odem has committed to the Mocs of Chattanooga. Thoughts on him as a player?

Also, seen him listed as Josh Odom, which is his correct name?

Thanks.

Pretty sure it's O-D-E-M. Don't quote me on that though. Josh is a lefty point, bout 6'4, really skinny, but has a long stride and good ball handing skills. Seems like he is money anywhere from behind the 3pt arc, and his length also allows him to contribute defensively. His brother played at SH and was a good player too, must run in the family lol. But seriously, Josh has good size, good vision, and good decision making skills. If he wants to make it at the next level though, he needs to put on a lil weight, JMO.

It is being reported Josh Odem has committed to the Mocs of Chattanooga. Thoughts on him as a player?

Also, seen him listed as Josh Odom, which is his correct name?

Thanks.

If this is correct I'd like to say Congratulations to Josh. He's a heckuva player both inside and out. I agree that he needs a little weight gain but the coaches at UTC will take care of that. I like watching him play because he can ball and he's not cocky about it either.