Tullahoma Basketball

john35

i think tullahoma will finish either 2 or 3 they got a very balanced team wit tryston horton back as there leading scorer so watch out for the wildcats and respond to this topic

I have a lot of respect for Coach Taylor. He does an excellent job coaching up those guys. He runs a good program, his talent has been limited since he got there. Hope he does well this year.

good first couple of wins for Taylor and the cats.. Horton seems like he is playing great from his stats. Taylor is a first class coach who will manage this team well. The boys are just going to have to buy into his coaching style and they will do well. Ill be surprised if they don't finish in the top 3 of the district.

• 1 month later...

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The Cats need to quit playing a bunch of 1-A schools so they can get better by playing tougher competition. Their record may not be as good but they will compete better later if they would play a toughter pre-season.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The Cats need to quit playing a bunch of 1-A schools so they can get better by playing tougher competition. Their record may not be as good but they will compete better later if they would play a toughter pre-season.

While I certainly agree that playing a tougher pre-district schedule will prepare a team, the players can only play the teams lined up on the schedule. As I understand it , Coach Taylor didn't make up the schedule. but evidently it was good enough to prepare them for Shelbyville in December, as well as going 11-2 before losing 2 starters (Conley and Horton). The players will get accustomed to their roles now that adjustments are being made, and younger players getting experience will improve and contribute over the next several weeks.