Spring hill

Raiders93

Where did Roshan Patel end up?

Not sure? I'll find out what's going on with him.

I know he had an invite to several schools and an invite to go to Hawaii for some type of All-Star deal.

Then I heard he came down with some type of rare blood disorder or something and was very, very, sick.

He really had an excellent leg.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Magwan and Ned is at Centre.

Centre College, Danville KY.

Went up a couple weeks ago to watch them play Trinity TX. (ranked like 15th) and they won 26-14!

Ned showed out on coverage special teams tackling and a forced fumble and had about 4 carries for 15 yds or so.

Magwan had approx 6 catches from the slot and WR for about 80 yards or so.

They are doing great and are really enjoying continuing to play.

Really Great Guys and Enjoyed visiting with them. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hiding behind the "Williamson County Supporter" curtain huh? How in the world would you know what SH can do if you don't see them play?

In reality, you would have had to catch them early this past season and then - you would have had to see them later in the season. Huge Improvement - the wins will take care of themselves if the kids continue to stay focused on getting better.

SH will compete in '09! That's just me calling it as I see it & by the way I have seen it - you evidently have not.

Look, I'm not trying to bash Spring Hill, but their previous seasons (including this 2-8 campaign) speak for itself. And I have seen a Spring Hill game this year, against Columbia Central and was not impressed. But I hope they do improve, but a max of a 2 game improvement is all I see for next season.

And since none of my children attend a high school yet, I do not have any one particular team that I follow.

Not Suprise.

Forgot to mention Fairview and BGA. Whats a matter Spring Hill is only five miles south of INDY.

Notice how I said Williamson County 5a teams, not all Williamson County teams.

Look, I'm not trying to bash Spring Hill, but their previous seasons (including this 2-8 campaign) speak for itself. And I have seen a Spring Hill game this year, against Columbia Central and was not impressed. But I hope they do improve, but a max of a 2 game improvement is all I see for next season.

And since none of my children attend a high school yet, I do not have any one particular team that I follow.

Thanks again.

We might have to change your name to "weight room wall paper". /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Everything to prove - nothing to lose. - - - - Sometimes it is great to be the under-dog.

What you saw in the Columbia game (week one) was the result of three early turnovers inside the S H 30 yard line (all were committed by graduating Seniors) - It looked like the kids were "too excited" and got nervous with the ball. I will remind you that Central is a 5A school - S H is a 3 A school. Like I said, you would have had to see them early in the year & then see them again later - You can't deny the improvement. ------------ That improvement will continue.

Ok have fun with the Williamson Co football teams

Trust me, I will. I can guarantee one will be in the Boro come time week 15.

Thanks again.

We might have to change your name to "weight room wall paper". /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

By all means...

Yes sir. I would love to see one of "my Williamson County teams" come down to Spring Hill for a game. But depending on who, it could get ugly.

Sir, I realize you in fact have a mancrush on the Williamson Co schools good for you I say go ahead bring em down. Till then your boring me.

Yes sir. I would love to see one of "my Williamson County teams" come down to Spring Hill for a game. But depending on who, it could get ugly.

Had some discussions with INDY since they are only about 10 miles up the road but couldn't get it worked out.

Is that one of your Williamson county teams?